JJ

Y/n pov
"Baby Shh." I laughed at JJ as he tried to tickle my sides.
"No ones home it's fine." He laughed reaching for me again. However we were stopped as we heard a door slam.
"Shit." JJ mumbled and got up from his bed quickly. He looked around frantically and like he was gonna be in big trouble.
"What's wrong?" I asked confused. Did his dad come home? Did his dad honestly care that he had girls over?
"My dad. Um you need to hide." He said pulling me up from his bed. I gave him a look of confusion.
"Uhh why?" I asked as he pushed me towards the closet.
"I um uhh not allowed to have girls over if he's not here." He said frantically. He kept looking at his closed bedroom door and then back to me.
"Oh ok." I said still a little confused but I hid in his closet. Right as JJ went to go sit on his bed to act natural his bedroom door swung open.
"What the hell you doing?" His dad cane in yelling.
"Nothing sir." JJ said standing up quickly. He looked scared to be in front of his father. Why though?
"You know sometimes I see your mom in you. And it just pisses me off." His dad said. He got more loud and angry with every word he spoke. All of a sudden his dads fist came flying at JJ face. I knew I needed to be quite or I'd be caught. I threw my hand over my mouth to muffle my cries and gasp.
Watching your boyfriend get beaten up by his dad while you can't do anything really hurts you.
"Piece of shit! Your worthless!" His dad yelled at JJ.
"Stop! Dad stop!" JJ cried trying to push him away. All of a sudden with one last blow to JJ side his dad stormed out of the room and slammed his door. JJ didn't move from the floor he just laid there groaning in pain.
Immediately I got out of the closet and locked his bedroom door.
"JJ. Shit, baby." I cried as I got down next to him. I was crying still.
"We need to leave." He said. His eyes were scrunched up in pain.
"Right right. Uhh your window! You think you'll be able to get out?" I asked. His room was in the bottom floor of his house but I wasn't sure if he could be able to get his legs up and out.
"Maybe." He said trying to sit up however I needed to help him. I grabbed a bag and stuffed cloths and anything else he needed in it.
"Come on my cars outside." I said and helped him out the window. I easily got out and shut it behind me.
"Stay quite." JJ said as he grabbed my hand. I could tell he was trying to not show his pain.
"Your dads inside lets just go quickly." I said noticing his dad moving around in the living room. JJ nodded and we climbed into my car. Once it was started I immediately drove off. Nod wanting to ever see Luke Maybank again.
It was silent the whole car ride. I didn't know what to say. JJ didn't know what to say to me either.
"We're here." I said pulling up to my house. It wasn't as small as the chateau or JJ but it wasn't as big as figure 8 houses.
"Come on no ones home." I said looking at him as he unbuckled his seat belt.

"This might sting." I mumbled as I dabbed the cotton ball that was soaked in soapy water in his cut. He flinched a little but made no sound.
"JJ." I started as I continued on with the cleaning.
"You don't have to ask." He sighed. "My dad. He's uh always done that. I know I know, before you say anything I didn't tell you because I didn't want pity. I didn't want you to think of me any different." He said sadly. I stopped patching him up and lifted his head up with my hand.
"I will never think of you differently, and if you don't want the pity then fine I won't give you any but I will feel bad for you still. Your my boyfriend and seeing you, just, just seeing what I saw today made my mind do a lot of thinking." I said letting out a big breath that I didn't know I was holding.
"I can understand that. I'm sorry you had to see that." He mumbled.
"Don't apologize. I needed to know at some point." I shrugged. "But JJ we really need to tell someone." I said trying to help him. He looked at me quickly.
"No! We can't, if they find out they'll put me into foster care and I'll be sent away. I'd rather just live with it then never see you again." He said frantically and he looked like he was about to cry.
"JJ he can't keep doing this! Fine we won't tell anyone but I swear to god I'm gonna beat his ass! You can't just hit the kid! He's gonna rot in hell! You know they've got a special place for him there and it's a shit hole!" I said getting angry and started to yell.
JJ noticed my outburst and grabbed my arms. He ran his hands from my elbows to my hands and interlocked our fingers.
"Baby shh." He coed pulling me into his bare chest. He let go of my hands and placed them around my body as I hugged him. He still sat on the counter so we were about the same height now. "Calm down babygirl. I am ok. I will always be ok. If you do something you or I could get a lot worse of a hit then just this today." He said. "There's no need to do anything. I got it under control ok?" He asked trying his best to get my anger to subside. I gave him a nod against his chest.
"Fine." I mumbled out. He pulled me back and kissed my forehead.
"I love you." He said changing the subject.
"I love you too." I sighed out. As much as I wished I could run over his dad with a boat I knew I needed to respect JJ wishes and not get involved.