Topper

Request by Raxchel_ , I'm hoping this is what you wanted. I honestly can't tell if I like this one myself because I feel like I didn't really hit your request but let me know.

Y/n pov
"Holy shit!" I squealed in excitement once we got the strip. It was busy with people and lights were flashing everywhere. Fountains were going and music was playing from certain buildings.
"You excited?" Topper asked me as he placed a hand on my waist.
"Of course!" I said jumping up and down on my heels. "Come on we have to go get a drink!" I said and pulled him to the closet bar I could find.
"ID." The bouncer said placing his hand out. I gave him mine with a big smile. This time I'd be drinking legally.
"21 I see. Well you enjoy your birthday." The bouncer smiled as he handed me back my ID. I gave him a thanks and waited for topper for get checked.
"Come on I need some shots." I said pulling topper inside. Music was loud and people where everywhere. The lights were like lasers and in all different colors. Definitely different from any bar in the OBX.
"Hi two shots of rum please." Topper said once he got the attention of a bar tender. He nodded and I watched as topper paid the man.
"Here you guys are." The bartender said as he set them down.
"All you baby." Topper laughed and moved them in front of me.
"Gladly." I smirked at my boyfriend as I downed the two shots.
"That was hot." He said in my ear and placed his hands on my waist.
"Let's do some more then." I said glancing from him to bottle on the ball full of alcohol.

To say I was tipsy was a understatement. I wasn't super drunk but I definitely had to many shots. "Hey beautiful." Topper said coming up behind me. He placed his hands around me as I grinded on him. We were kind of on the dance floor and both kinda drunk at this point.
"Hi handsome." I smirked to him as I turned around to face him. "You ready to get out of here?" I asked him placing my hands on his chest and running them down his abs. He gulped and quickly nodded. I pulled him out of the bar as fast my feet could take me.
We both were stumbling a little bit we made it back to our hotel. It was a very nice one right by the strip and was super fancy on the inside. Topper definitely could afford this I however could not. This had to be hundreds a night.
"Shh." I giggled as he slammed our hotel door.
"No need to be quite." He mumbled as he dove down to my lips. I pulled his shirt off immediately.
"Baby." I whispered stopping his kisses.
"What?" He asked concerned that he did something wrong. I drunkenly giggled at his concern.
"You know what you only said twice to me today? And it wasn't enough." I said pointing my finger accusingly at him. He shook his no.
"Happy birthday." I pointed out with a laugh. If I was sober I knew I wouldn't care but my drunk self needed attention.
"Oh I'm so sorry." He said joking around. "My princess happy birthday." He smirked at me and slapped my ass. I squealed from it and moved closer to him.
"Kinky boy." I said up to him.
"You know." He dragged on and looked around the room. "We can be as loud as we want because no one knows who we are. Let's just say fuck it." He drunkenly said. I quickly nodded at him.
"Yeah fuck it!" I said throwing my head back in laughter. He pushed me on the bed and you can guess what we did next. That had to be the best birthday I've ever had.