Izuku wrapped his arms around himself, staring intently at his feet as they shifted underneath him. "You guys will be fine in like a week." He mumbled, just wanting to leave.

Bakugou let out a sigh and sat down on the bed, much to Kirishima's annoyance. "What about you, Deku? It's worse for omegas, y'know." He said, letting his elbows rest on his knees as he watched the omega from behind, looking for any sign of hesitance or regret.

"Of course I know that." Izuku hissed, suddenly defensive. "Don't try to act all high and mighty just because you're an alpha. I know more about omegas than you do and frankly I know more about scenting and mating than either of you. I know what I'm doing, so get the hell out of my way."

Kirishima connected his worried eyes with Bakugou's for half a second before letting them rest on the omega again. "Hey, that's not what he meant. I know he can be a bit of ass sometimes-"

"Hey!"

"-but he just wants to make sure you know exactly how bad this could end up." Kirishima finished, completely unphased by Bakugou's outburst.

"I'll be just fine. You two, on the other hand, might want to get a babysitter." The omega shot back, not meaning for it to come out so snotty. He just meant that having a third party around while the scenting wore off would be the safest option, to stop them from doing anything rash.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Bakugou asked, his voice taking a slight growl as he glared heatedly at the back of Izuku.

Izuku's eyes widened as he realized how that must have sounded. He moved to turn back to the blond alpha, quick to try and explain himself. "Th-that's not what I meant! Not that you guys need a babysitter or-"

The omega's voice died in his throat when he fully turned around, only for Bakugou to be barely an inch in front of him. Izuku could do nothing but stare up at the alpha that was just so close.

Bakugou reached a hand up to push some of the omega's hair from his face, smirking to himself when Izuku leaned into the touch. "What'd you mean you'll be just fine? It's a known fact that omega's have it worse when it comes to scent withdrawal."

Izuku was aware of the fact that while Bakugou talked, Kirishima had stepped closer to him from behind, trapping him in between the two alphas. The redhead wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist, rubbing circles into the omega's hips with his thumbs while resting his head on Izuku's shoulder.

His heat had just ended that day, so he was still pretty weak and bordering the edge of heat. If the two alphas tried hard enough, they could send him right back into his heat, not that that was what they were trying to do. They just needed him to relax a little and open up to them. Physical affection and praise were the easiest ways to calm and relax an omega.

Izuku's mind was starting to fuzz again, like when a tv slowly turns to static. He could still think, but it was getting harder. It was too hard to try and push the alphas away, so he just gave in. They, at least Bakugou, had already pieced together most of his past anyway.

"I-I've gone through scent withdrawal before. A lot." Izuku whispered, leaning back into Kirishima's comforting embrace while the alpha started to place feather light kisses on his neck and jaw.

Bakugou rubbed his thumb against Izuku's cheek and frowned at the answer. "Why's that?" He asked in a remarkably soft voice.

Izuku shook his head, casting his eyes downwards. "Please don't make me say it. You know why."

The alpha lifted Izuku's head back up. "It's okay, if you don't want to talk about it, we won't make you. But- we still need to talk. Even if you built up a tolerance, it's still gonna royally suck for you, and Ei and I aren't going to do any better. We can avoid all of that shit if we just keep scenting each other." Bakugou said, taking note of the way the omega's eyes widened at his words.

"Why would either of you want to keep scenting me?" Izuku asked in an awed whisper. He never would have expected that they'd want to stick around. He never would have expected anyone to want to stick around.

"The better question, kitten, is why wouldn't we." Kirishima mumbled into Izuku's shoulder, still placing light kisses anywhere he could reach.

"Jesus, Shitty Hair, you're gonna send him back into heat if you keep it up." Bakugou scolded him, watching the omega as he leaned even further back into the other alpha and closed his eyes.

"Sorry, it's just really hard to not." Kirishima said with a sly smirk as he didn't stop.

Bakugou scowled and flicked the alpha's forehead. "Knock it off."

Kirishima pouted, but complied. "Why wouldn't we want to keep scenting you, kitten?" He asked as he kept his head on Izuku's shoulder.

"Do I really need to make a list?" Izuku asked, his eyes still closed as he was just slightly blissed out from Kirishima's kisses. "I'm the worst kind of omega because I'm the furthest thing from it. I'm damaged goods, used goods. I've been on suppressants for most of my life so I doubt I'd ever be able to have kids. I'm just- well I'm me. And you guys are you. You could do a million times better." He explained, just trying to bask in the attention the two alphas were giving him before they realized he was completely right and left him.

"Those are completely bullshit answers." Bakugou said with a grunt, making Izuku's eyes snap open and lock with the alpha's.

"Huh?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes at the dumbfounded omega. "You being the furthest thing from an omega is one of the reasons we like you so much, idiot. We like the feisty, determined, and stubborn side of you. We don't give a shit if you think you're damaged goods, that type of shit doesn't determine your worth, so stop fucking letting it. Who cares if you might not be able to have kids? You don't know that for sure yet, besides adoption is always an option. But you're right, you are you and we are us." The blond alpha said with a shrug. Izuku's hopes, which had been lifted so high by his entire speech up to that point, plummeted.

"We don't fucking deserve you, but you bet your ass we're gonna try to prove our worth, you dumb fucking nerd."

Izuku's eyes were watery as his brows furrowed. "W-wait, that means-"

"We want to scent you, kitten. We want to make whatever the hell this is work." Kirishima said, smiling at the other alpha.

Bakugou was blushing profusely from his heartfelt speech he just made. It was way too mushy for him.

Izuku looked between them, having to move out of Kirishima's grip slightly in order to do it. "You're positive? You're not just saying this to make me feel better?" He asked them, feeling like it was too good to be true.

"Of course, nerd. When have I ever lied to make someone feel better?" Bakugou asked with a raised brow in question.

"Good point." Izuku said with a nod, letting himself lean back into Kirishima, which made the alpha's face light up.

Kirishima hummed happily while nuzzling the omega's neck, making him laugh. "So you're gonna let us give this a try then?" He asked.

Izuku thought for a second before nodding, biting his lip in an attempt to keep his own smile under control.

If the redhead could, he probably would have purred in happiness. "Great. Can we get some food now?"

************************
Ahhh I wasn't planning on updating today but this story is growing so crazy fast I felt like a needed to😅