"Kami!" Izuku whined. He didn't need someone to confirm his fears, he just wanted someone to assure him that he was perfectly fine and normal.

"Hey, I'm not saying it's outrageously bad or anything! It's just not a routine heat is all." Kaminari defended. He took a few more seconds to think before coming up with a solution. "This is about Bakugou isn't it?" He asked knowingly.

Izuku sputtered and sat up in his bed in surprise. "Huh? Why would that- How did you come to that conclusion?" He asked, nearly offended by the question.

"Mido, you forget that I'm already a mated omega. When I was crushing on Hitoshi, my heats were weird as fuck. My mood swings were a million times worse, I was jittery the week leading up to it, and my heats themselves were more painful. I think you're crushing on Bakugou and the omega in you is trying to do something about it." Kaminari explained casually, wishing his mate would hurry up and get home so he could make the blond dinner. Kaminari wasn't allowed to use the stove anymore.... Long story.

"That's ridiculous Kami, I haven't thought about Kacchan like that in years." Izuku said, trying to brush off the entire idea. Kaminari knew that Izuku had feelings for the hot headed alpha in the past, but as high school progressed those feelings had apparently been pushed to the back burner, especially since they didn't really interact in their last year.

Kaminari shugged, even though Izuku couldn't see the movement. "Well, maybe the thought of this upcoming mission had brought those feelings back. All I'm saying, is that it's a possibility."

Izuku was quiet for a second as he let his mind wander to the hot headed alpha. The physical appeal was there, obviously it was there, and Izuku doubted that it'd ever go away. Katsuki Bakugou was one attractive alpha. What tripped Izuku up was everything else. Bakugou hadn't exactly been kind to Izuku a majority of their lives, or any to be frank. Even when they started to mend their relationship, it was never great. They still fought and Katsuki was still foul.

The blond's aggressive nature was something that set off a million red flags for the omega. If he really were to mate with Katsuki -not that it would ever happen, but hypothetically- would that really be something he'd want to live with for the rest of his life? Izuku had never seen a 'gentle' side to the alpha, he wasn't even sure he had one, but... he couldn't deny the urge he had to find it.

Izuku also had to take into consideration the rumors. Of course they were just rumors, so he really shouldn't pay them any mind, but it was still a very real possibility. Towards the end of their final year at UA, rumors had started going around about Kirishima and Bakugou. Of course they're both alphas so most people brushed it off as gossipers reading too much into a close friendship, but there was definitely something a little more than friendly going on between them. Unfortunately, neither of them ever confirmed or denied the allegations, they never even spoke about them.

"Well you've clearly got a lot to think about and Hito just got home, so I'm just gonna go. Text or call if you need anything." Kaminari said, hearing a faint, 'okay, bye', before the greenette hung up the phone.

Shinsou had walked in and just heard the goodbyes as he brought a bag of groceries into the kitchen. "What was that about?" He asked his omega while walking to the living room and leaning over the back of the couch.

"Midoriya's freaking out again." Kaminari said in a teasing sort of manner. The two boys had gotten quite close at UA, being the only two omega's in the hero course.

Shinsou placed a kiss on the blond's head, being rewarded with a bright smile from the omega. "Sounds about right." The alpha hummed.

"That mission you guys are doing with Bakugou and Kirishima, look out for him okay?" Kaminari said, suddenly becoming serious as he looked up at the purple haired man.

Shinsou's eyebrows shut up in surprise at the request. "You know, if anything Midoriya will be looking out for me, right?" It was no lie that the omega was a force to be reckoned with.

Kaminari shook his head. "Not like that, I meant with the other two, I guess Bakugou in particular. Midoriya's heats coming up and apparently his hormones and stuff are freaking out. You'll be completely fine because you're already mated, but if something happens around the other two.... I honestly don't know what'll happen."

Shinsou smiled down at the omega. "Of course Denki, I won't let anything happen to Midoriya. You don't have to worry about that."

Kaminari shot him a look. "Have you met him? I always have to worry about that."

***********************

This is my first book and I'm pretty excited about it. I haven't seen a lot of books for this ship so I felt like I should contribute. If you guys have any good KiriBakuDeku books, you should put them in the comments, I'm always looking for new fics to read!