"Sally?" I stand up straight and turn around, forgetting about the dance in a snap.

A man stands on the brown table with us, broad shoulders as he holds Sally in his arms, his lips tangled in hers. Her body leaning in his embrace, her arms are at her sides, I feel quickly disgusted by the image in front of me.

My hand grabs hold of Sally's wrist, before even realizing it, and I pull them out of their trance. The man's eyes flutter open.

"Nina!" Sally exclaims as she realizes what stopped the action. My hands are pulling Sally away from the man. "Get your hands off me!"

My hands are too tight for her clammy hands to get out of my grip.

"What the Fuck...are you doing!"
She screams as I jump off the table. Her hands are behind her back as I guide her away. "Get..." she wiggles her fingers, "Off!" Her hands losing off my grip, "Me!" She yells as her hands are finally set free.

She looks to the crowd, probably growing worried about what others are thinking, but no worry because everybody is still looking at the table, new girls already dancing to the change of music.

She looks back at me, "What is your problem?"

"You don't even know that guy,"

"Ugh," She groans.

A random tall man walks in between the two of us, stopping the argument for a moment. His eyes stare down at me and he smiles. I return it but he already turns around to leave. Confused, I watch his tall figure walk away.

As I look back at Sally, I'm met with her eye wide expression, appalled by what she just witnessed as her blue eyes light up in the dark room, mouth open wide too.

"So...You can have men! But not me!" She yells, raising her chin higher and her arm in the air.

"That was nothing," I say, waving to the man who disappeared.

"Well...The kiss...was nothing too!" She points out.

"Fine...Go back out there! Go ahead and get fucked by a random person!"

She gasps as I finish my sentence.

"Go on!" I say, shooing my hand.

She starts to shake her head. Her eyes filling up with tears, as if appalled by me, to what's happening right now, that she can't seem to form the right words out, only continuing to shake her head in disbelief until she finally has the words.

"Go to hell Eliza. Go to hell!" She whimpers out, clear and a whisper, but sharp enough to feel like a scream. The shock of her words barely sink in as I regain my balance from the small surprise, breathing in as the sound of my real name doesn't faze me and I feel like rolling my eyes at her instead. 

She runs out of the room, causing me to follow suit.

"Sally!" I yell after her as she runs. Her shadow figure reaches the staircase that's right in front of the door and the house's entrance, her yellow shirt catching light from time to time. Her hand grabs the side ramp and she begins to run up the stairs. I catch up to her heel but she's too quick, already stepping foot on the new hallway and has reached a door to the side. 

"Stop!" I yell. My foot in between the door that she's opened.

"Go away!" She screams. "You are the most bitchy person ever!" She screams out louder.

"I'm sorry, but you're drunk! You need to go home!" I yell back.

"No..Yo-..," Her voice is quick to stop from a sound inside the room. We see a shadow form inside the room and we both grow worried, our eyes wide in suspect. Her fingers trace the wall to find the light switch and then the lights turn, showing the man Sally kissed downstairs.

"Hello," She says, surprised to see it's him and smiles seductively when she looks at him.

"Well...well... well," He says, walking closer to the door.

"Bye." She smiles towards me, zapping her attention to me for only a second before she shuts the door. I move my foot quick enough to not get it smashed by the shutting door, causing me to gasp at the fast reflex that could've gone wrong.

I hear the sound of groans and lips smacking against each other on the other side of the door, making me grow disgusted.

"Sally!" I scream, pounding my hand on the door.

I twist the doorknob, but it's locked.

"Sally!" I scream out again. My legs start to kick on the door.

The sound of a zip comes from the inside of the room, scaring me further and making my pounds more furious.

"Do you need help?" I hear a someone say, their voice coming from the side of the staircase.

"Yes, please," I say, not even looking towards the voice. But when I hear the faint sound of breathing beside me, I turn around.

"My goodness," I breathe out. "Don't scare me like that." I tell the tall figure who hovers over me.

"Let me help," he says and grabs hold of the knob. I look at him realizing...

"Andrew?" I ask as his features sink into my memory.

"Ya?" He asks, still looking at the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, awed by the sudden surprise. "Nevermind," I say, looking at the ground but my curiosity gets the best of me and my eyes slowly scan him.

I watch as he squats down near the keyhole, his shirt tight around his arms as he concentrates. I use the excuse of me just looking at the ground instead of it actually being me, checking him out - This excuse helps me to explore his look further, without feeling guilty.

Is it getting hot in here?

He's wearing black pants with a brown short sleeve shirt, his dark hair in a wild mess.

"I'll pretend I'm the police, okay?" He whispers, looking into my eyes as he gets up.

I blink my eyes, adjusting myself from the recent heat rising through me and I cough before answering.

"What's that gonna do?" I ask confidently, totally not sounding like I was checking him out a second ago.

"It might scare them,"

"Please..." I roll my eyes.

"Everything's going to be alright," He reassures me, looking into my eyes again, sincerity in his eyes. Surprised, I look down quickly, trying to hide the fact that he got me feeling flustered really fast.

"Open up! It's the police!" Andrew yells while banging on the door, his voice deep as he imitates a cop's voice.

A siren from outside rings and red and blue lights shine through the windows.

Andrew takes his eyes off the door and turns around.

"It's the police!" A man yells from outside. I see a boy tripping over an officer as another puts him in handcuffs.

Damn, what are the odds...?

"We need to go," Andrew tells me, grabbing my wrist.

I hear a zip and a 'shit' from the inside of the room as Andrew guides me to.....