Chapter 65

Tuesday, another sunshiny day!

Oooo, can hear the music in your heart?

Walking to school with a bounce in my step, not even thinking about how weird that might be, I let the wind and the morning sunrise guide me.

Walking through the path of trees that act as pillar sides to the sidewalk, a row of trees and their leaves protecting me.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, hanging out with Andrew in the library, as usual, and today is even more beautiful, the autumn fall truly coming out with it's first week of November.

The image of yesterday hanging out with Andrew brings a light smile to my face. I feel like I'm glowing, partly because the illuminating sunrise hits my face and also because of the lingering touch I still feel of him. We were cuddling on the colorful coach, another autumn light shining through the windows as we hugged in our kiss.

I sigh, "Isn't it lovely," I sing out load, and then begin to sing the song from My Fair Lady, the musical.

"Al' I want is a room some where, far away' from da cold night air, who takes good care of meeee," I sing with the accent they use in the musical, skipping around the sidewalk.

As this part of the song gets slower, I begin to walk towards the closest tree, leaning against it, acting love struck as the movie did. The sun hitting my face, half shaded by the tree's leaves and half shined by the warm embrace of the sun. I wrap my arms around the tree as if it were a lamp post in most musical numbers. My finishing touch to this beautiful song, I sing it softly, passionate as I close my eyes, hitting the notes, acting longingly.
"Wouldn't ... It... Be lovely," I finish, ending with a small sigh and a smile.

Breathing in and out as the sun hits me, I begin to walk again, my shadow forms onto the pavement, and I walk to school with a sway to my step.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk to the lunchroom, I smile at the recent events of this day, remembering how Andrew and I bumped into each other going from one class to the other.
Giggling, embarrassed as we waved at each other, what else were we supposed to do?

Despite the fact that we were a somewhat secret, we seemed to attract each other everywhere we went. That thought just makes me smile even more, blushing when I remember Andrew's hidden mouthing of a kiss as he passed by me. My blush guides me towards the big lunch room doors and to the lunch tables where my friends will be. And the thought of Andrew gets me all giddy, making me even more excited to see my friends!

Bouncing as I open the back doors of the lunchroom, I then spot all my friends at the first table.

Before I can even announce I'm here, they all turn to face me with their open smiles, Alex bouncing up as she spots me.

She sits across from Sally, and Tom is besides Sally.

I wave, a tight smile on my face, all sluggish and excited.

"Hey!" Alex begins, her voice loud, her arms open wide for a hug. She's about to get up, but I stop her for I'm already sitting down besides her.

"Hey," I peep, smiling as I look to Sally and then Tom, then reaching my gaze towards Alex which she still has her arms open for me.

My smile widens, feeling loved at the fact that Alex wants to hug me.

My head strong thoughts enter and causes me to brush off the feeling that someone cares for me and I just roll my eyes in response, pretending that she doesn't faze me. Though a smile is still plastered to my face and I open my arms out too.