Chapter 69

Let's see, what to write?.... What to write....
Hmmmm, pencil in hand, questioning the moment while looking up at the ceiling in thought, I just decide to write this.

Aaaa, I sigh, that's how you write sighs, right?

Eh?

It's been a nice start to my week, now sitting here in my pink bed of colorful effects and writing in this mysterious notebook.

♪ Notebook!!! Woooh, special notebook!♬

♬ Yeah! ♪

Another sigh. I'm so weird. A little giggle. I roll on my bed, letting my notebook fly out my hands and deciding that's all I'll write today.

Looking up at the ceiling, the autumn sun dimming very quickly, it's dark outside...

It feels like this has been the longest season ever, and it's only been about two months...

Wow ...

Another sigh...

A lot has happened these months, only the beginning of the school year and so much has changed..

Yep, okay, that thought it is, that's all I'm writing for today.

I close the book, shut of a sound following, and I sigh once more.

Looking up at the ceiling in content, pulling the notebook close to my chest, yep, followed with a bunch of other sighs, and then decide that's enough of contemplating the last few months and sit back up on my bed.

Getting comfortable in a criss cross apple sauce position, dropping the book on my bed, I hear a voice that stops my thoughts about this weird book, the unexpected things happening in my life and how I finally feel happy, should I be able to feel this happy? ... But all my doubts and questions go away when I turn around towards the voice and spot none other than Andrew Kegs, the one and only person that made me believe that I did deserve to feel happy, no guilty feelings needed.

"Hey!" We both say, my position sliding quickly to the other side so I can face him. Looking at him sitting on the window's ledge, silence following as he looks my way, warmth in his eyes, so loving it makes me sigh out in relief.

"Hey, what are you doing here," I ask, breaking the silence.

"Oh, you know," he replies, breaking eye contact as he swings his head to the side, trying to hide the blush on his face, his cheeks turning up with his mouth as his words seem to be teasing the reason why he's here.

I blush back at him, my checks turning up in a proud smirk as I realize that I'm the reason why he's blushing.

"I thought we decided we'd meet tomorrow at lunch," I say, continuing the conversation.

"Well ya." He shrugs, "But I wanted to see you,"

"Ugh," I sigh, pretending to be annoyed as I visibly groan, my head falling back, "Somebody likes me," I tease, dragging the words out as I roll my head to the side to face him.

He rolls his eyes, a shameless grin on his face, blushing as he shifts his position off the window's ledge.

"Yes, yes, yes, Andrew likes you," he informs, proudly, not trying to hide it as he strides closer to me.