Chapter 10

I take my time untying my sweater from my waist, showing off my curvy hips.

The boy's eyes widen when I begin to walk close to him.

I extend my arm out to drop my sweater on the floor, very seductive it seems because his gaze stays on me.

I don't think about the dirty floor and just...do.

I stand right in front of the boy and allure him with a sexy smile, I guess it's sexy, maybe I'm good at this?... I decide to just have fun with this stupid game I'm playing at and not worry whether or not if this is working.

"Leam..." The girl looks at him but his eyes are attached to me. "Leam..." She starts to shake his shoulder, definitely growing nervous.

"Relax, girl, It's just a party," he informs, smiling, only looking at me.

I sway my hips to the music and grab hold of the man's hands to guide him towards the table. We reach it in no time and I sit on the table as he stands above me, watching me, my every movement, from the drag of my body, my hips hovering over the edge of the table and my arms holding me up while I continue to rock my body from side to side.

When I decide that I've had enough, I stand up slowly, pushing the boy's chest out of my way. He doesn't seem fazed, though, I guess he's too much in trance.

I come closer to the girl.

"Can you do better?" I ask, narrowing my eyes, continuing on with this game I started.

"Um... may-maybe," she stutters out.

"Ya right," I smirk at her.

I turn around and start moving my hips to the music again, just enjoying the feel of being wild.

"Woo," I cheer, hopping towards the table and then jumping on top of it when I reach it. Not caring about the competition with this girl, I just dance.

"You're dancing too!!!" Sally yells as she spots me on the table.

"Ya!"

She grabs hold of my hand and spins me. She almost trips but I grab hold of her hand just in time, she giggles all the while.

Letting go of her, we go on our separate dance moves. Sally to the left of me and I'm to the right of her.

I move slowly to the fast music and sway my shoulders at the same pace as my hips. Despite everybody looking at me, despite the recent humiliation and little fight, I smile. I close my eyes and raise both my arms above my head, my eyes look up to the ceiling. All the sounds go away for a moment, allowing me to watch the lights moving above me, switching to the beat of the music, blue, purple, blue, purple, red, black.

The cheering crowd gets me out of my phase and I look toward the crowd slowly, realizing I'm dancing in front of people.

"Woo!" I yell.

I jump- turn around as the music gets to a faster speed, Sally does the same, as if we had the same plan. We look towards each other, only seeing each other, and I know we know exactly what we are about to do next. We put our hands on our knees, bending down and just when the music does its beat drop, we begin to twerk.

The whole crowd cheers.

I smile, looking at the people standing around and I spot the girl with the smoke, to the side, looking at me with a smirk, but I don't care.

The crowd feels like a stadium with so many people.

But really it's about 30.

I hear the sound of another body plopping on the table, maybe to join us.
I keep on doing my movement and look toward Sally, enjoying this shared moment we're having with each other, but I don't see her, my eyes widen and the music's beat is now my frantic heartbeat.