Chapter 59

It's quickly Friday, the week went by so fast, hanging out with friends and with Andrew, and I tried to start paying attention in class, but then I decided not too, again.

So, now, I lie on my beautiful bed that I now love more than life. The room bright from the remaining sun casting into my room.

I used to think my bed was too girly with it's flowers and expressive colors, but now I see that it just screams out my true self!

I lie with my arms and legs stretched out on the soft mattress, yep, my bed is that big.

Maybe I should say thanks to my mom for giving me this bed...? Eh, maybe later.

I'm waiting for Sally for our Friday girl night, - at last the day has come.

And just like that she enters through the open window, I can hear her shifting onto the ledge, breathing heavily.

"Hey," she says after catching her breath.

"Hey," I chirp back, sitting on my bed to turn towards her.

"How are you?" she asks and comes to me with a hug.

"Great, let's watch a movie," I ask, already getting off my bed.

"I just wanna stay on your bed," she awes as she scooches her body onto the mattress, relaxing into her position.

Lying down fully, she looks like a mermaid in that position, her body stretched out horizontally on the bed, so she bends her knees to be able to lie down fully. I smile at her as I look at her beautiful physic for a moment, taking notice of her now long blonde hair.

I turn around towards my shelves and bend down to the bottom cupboard to grab the recently untouched CDs of our favorite old movies.

I pick them up carefully, as if they're the most fragile things in the world, and stand back up, towards my bed.

"Which movie?" I ask as I make sure the CDs don't fall as I wipe away the collection of dust forming onto the top of the stack.

"Oooh, any really," she says as she shifts on the bed, coming closer to me, taking a little peep,"You decide," she offers.

"Hmm, okay," I answer, looking at the stack of movies, intensivly thinking of what I'm in the mood for but before I can open my mouth and respond, Sally pipes out.

"I know, I know," she says happily and loudly.

I wait for her to continue.

"Anything with Marylin Monroe," she says, smiling as she winks, getting all excited as she looks at me, wiggling her eyebrows.

An amused smile plays at my lips as I roll my eyes.

"Okay," I say, dragging the word out as I walk over to my nightstand, placing the rest of the CDs on the table.

"I guess we can watch 'There's no business like show business,'" I suggest, pulling out the CD, ready to put it in the TV.

"Wait, no," Sally stops me, putting her hands up as she shuffles to her knees on my bed.

"What?" I ask, growing worried.

"What about, 'Some like it Hot'? " she suggests, her voice soft as she speaks, her eyes widen, waiting for my answer.

I don't want to watch it though. I love the movie but, I guess... there's too many memories I don't want to revisit.

I think she can tell this as she sighs, kneeing closer to the edge of the bed to reach her hands to touch mine. She cups them in her soft hands.