Chapter 64

In class, doing nothing today, just blushing like crazy trying to act chill, the first day back from school. It's a beautiful day outside, a few green leaves still stay on the life full trees while others are turning red and orange, falling onto the ground with the wind blowing. The warm sunlight comes through the windows and into the classroom as I watch a leaf stick onto the window before flowing away again.

I smile, pouting my lips out to hide the big smile on my face, acting like I'm concentrating on the paper on my desk.

Writing the answers with my pencil, acting nonchalant as I cover up my paper with my upper body.

The teacher enters.

"Okay," he begins, his voice loud causing the students to look up from their phones and conversations.

The teacher smiles in pride at our attention.

"Well, today, since you've got a free period and," he says, his next words are said slowly, prying us with his news,"since it's the time of Sex Education season, we'll be using this free time as an extra health class,"

The whole class explodes in an exhausted groan, sighing as they begin to chatter once more in annoyance.

"Now, now, now," the teacher says, settling everyone down with his hands in the air,"It'll be a quick lesson," he decides, perking his eyebrows high to see what our reaction will be to the compromised.

They all seem to have realized they've lost this battle on having this class and they all sigh, leaning on their desks to listen in the class.

Yep, my time to stop listening as he goes on to write something on the board.

I give a side glance to Andrew, who's sitting diagonal in the row behind me.

I smile as I spot him, his eyes finding mine and his lips curve up to the same smile.

I turn back forward, feeling my insides warm and my face flushed with a small blush. I look at the black board and then to the teacher as he looks back to the class.

"Body's Message Vs. Brain's Message," he announces.

We all wait for him to continue but he goes silent.

Kinda confusing if you ask me but then he begins to inform again.

"Brain's Message is usually the limits and boundaries that you as a person sets when deciding to be in a relationship with someone or when you will be encountered in an intimate scenario," he says, his voice serious and his expressions looking uninterested and bored as he continues.

"Brain's Message is usually always lost when encountered with the Body's Message," he says.

My eyes widen.

No, shit.

I scoff and then cover it up with a cough as I realize what I might be implying with that remark. The teacher goes on speaking.

I blush at the thought of what happened this weekend with Andrew, proving how my brain melted with his touch and I now I understand how quickly and why my thoughts had left me during intercourse. My thoughts just make my smirk and my cheeks redden, I try to cover it up with my sweater arm as I turn my head to peek at Andrew.

He spots me the second I look his way, as if sensing me. His lips closed, he examines my face with a smile, his eyes darting from me eyes to my lips and then smirks as he looks away.

I'm screaming inside. All bubbly.

I look back forward, continuing my blush as the rest of the class's discussion don't resonate with me anymore, all I think about is when I get to be with Andrew all to myself again.

The teacher is just talking about some disease while I'm here imagining my next encounter with Andrew.

Oh, god, this class had ruined me.