Chapter 21

Spanish class quickly finishes in a dash.
The school bell rings throughout the school and the students jump up to leave.

I, on the other hand, do not jump out of my seat, I just slouch out of it and tiredly grab my books off the light brown desk and walk out the class.

Seriously, I feel like a ghost or something... I probably look scary on the outside. Ironically, I get scared by Andrew leaning against the doorframe of my Spanish class.

I jump backward, which causes an awakening throughout my body, jolting me back to my straight back.

I roll my eyes, trying to zap out of the mini heart attack he just gave me and I show my normal mood. Giving him a once over, his lean tall body casual as it leans against the brown outline of the door which surrounds the pastel faded out white of the walls, my face shows no satisfaction of his surprise as I simply blink the other direction once I'm done examining him.

"What do you want?" I deadpan, continuing to walk past him.

He quickly catches up to me as his body bumps off the wall, walking with me to my next class.

I look ahead, focusing on my destination instead of our proximity, even though I only feel his proximity which causes my rising frustration due to how close he is. Trying to subside this feeling, I take a breath in as I see other students walking along the ugly green lockers that surround this hallway.

"Where you going?" he asks.

I sigh, "To class."

"Interesting."

Walking side to side, I take a quick glance at him in the corner of my eyes and lightly smirk at the fact he's beside me, walking with ease in his comfy jacket, rubbing against him as it makes a rubbery sound, the silence growing comfortable with that. Maybe my smirk is covering a blush, but who cares.

"How come you never have your books with you?" I ask as I notice the lack of.

"Because I'm not a goody-goody." His lips puckered up in a smirk as his eyebrows wiggle, his face close in front of me as he shares this information. Taking in his face for a moment, both the smirks in our eyes showing as we look at each other, his childish pucker subsides as he looks ahead again and his words settle in, causing a gasp to escape my mouth.

Acting appalled by his quick comment, I stop just where I am as his words hit, my mouth widens open in an O position.

Him still walking in front, it takes him a moment for his walk to stop too as I watch his figure a few feet away. Turning his head to where I am, his eyebrows raising, confused slightly, but I can sense he's amused as he takes in the expression on my face.

Simply standing a few feet apart now, the chaos of this hallway leaves a few students dashing quickly besides us along with the few just walking naturally, it only stays us though as my eyes are wide along with my mouth as I stand upright, tight all around, continuing my act.

The observation passing as quickly as it came, the energy shifts as I watch him mock me, his mouth widening, impersonating the shape of a circle, hand to his chest like mine is, his face looking adorable in his mocking way, I scoff at the sight merely a few feet away from me.

More appalled than before, I exaggerate my act even further as I sigh in astonishment, disbelief as my eyes blink in disdain.

"You really know how to make a girl-," I start, my voice imitating a British accent.

Andrew cuts me off, he begins striding closer to me, the gap slowly leaving between us.

"What? Crazy, breathy, in love, good, badddd," he lists the possible ways a girl could feel because of him and as he ends his list, a proud smirk takes over his skin, delighted by our little banter.