Chapter 73

Walking down the hallway, it's early in the morning, right before the first class starts, a bump is to my step as I observe my surroundings with a smile. I hold tight to the straps of my backpack, feeling relief all around me as I look up the ceilings of this sad school yet I feel so happy in this school.

God, I love this school!

It brought me Andrew for God sake!

Beautiful, amazing, ANDREW!

Thinking of him brings another bounce to my step. Walking around this school with a bright closed smile, I recall yesterday.

Breathing in the memory of him, the way the sheets acted as a halo around us, the whole room light as the memory plays, all of it reminds me of how happy I felt. The sheets waving slowly on top of us, we didn't notice it though, didn't notice the wave and the soft wind that flowed through the window and into my room, we only saw each other.

Looking into his beautiful green eyes, brown surrounding the full of his eyes, but the small interior covered in green, circling around his pupil making any other color vanish from my sight and only seeing his mesmerizing green.

God, I might sound weird right now describing his eyes, I mean poor Andrew looking into my boring grey eyes, maybe growing slightly brown, I mean they do change color from time to time. But I know when Andrew looked into my eyes, my eyes were beautiful.

Knowing that his sight has seen me, makes me feel gorgeous inside and out, like a god has painted me, has noticed me and now my whole body feels holy and bright, magical and special.

I remember laughing as his gaze settled in, making me feel giddy, my head falling back onto the pillow, turning away slightly as I let the laugh echo.

I could tell Andrew was watching me, observing my beautiful smile, the laugh I made in my constant embarrassment, but this laugh felt different, like I laughed because I was so happy that I was with Andrew that I just couldn't understand it, couldn't comprehend it and couldn't stop smiling.

My laugh did subside though, and I turned back to Andrew. The sheets waving beneath us as the light reflected off of them, making Andrew at times covered by the transparent sheets, seem ghostly, a golden angle that I couldn't help but awe at.

He looked at me the same way, so adoringly and affectionate with his hand reaching out to touch my tousled brown hair, turning the tips in his hand. Looking down to his hands and then back at his eyes that continued to stare deep into mine.

Before I could heave a breath out and smile brighter than before, his hand traveled smoothly off my tips to my soft light skin, shining from the halo that surrounded us.

His warm hand traveling down my cleavage, caressing my skin and the rise of goosebumps formed at impulse. My smile growing and my insides growing weak, eager, feeling like melting as I closed my eyes for a moment, I let the small touch do pleasures all over me.

He continues to caress my shoulders, grazing softly down my chest, covered by the light blankets, looking straight into my eyes that, yet again, the word magic comes to mind when seeing him, feeling magical.

I smile lightly at him and he mirrores the same one, both of our joyful sighs following.

That's what I remember after holding each other so close with our embraced bodies, we just looked at each other, with such unexpressed emotions with just the smiles we gave each other. I felt so afloat by him, so free, our breaths waving between us and the sheets following suit.

I continued smiling as I walked down the hallway, mesmerized by the memory, ha, 'mesmerized', 'memory,' sounds kinda similar, I thought to myself, another bounce and pep to my step continued by the thought.

Walking down the silent hallway, a few early kids bunched up with their school buddies, probably the nerdy kids getting an extra study before the week started on this dark Monday, well it was dark right now at least. Day lights saving am I right, it made everything get dark in the morning and night, soon enough it would be December and then it would get even darker, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves, I still had my birthday to come up.

Oh my god, my birthday!

I had almost completely forgotten, that thought brought another reassuring smile to my lips.

Finally reaching my first class of the day, still little students visible in the school, I stopped right outside of the door, maybe not right outside the door, but far enough to fully examine the old door, the door frame and the walls beside it.

Maybe I was a bit stupid smiling up at the door, to my first class of the day, on a Monday, like, what kind of kid is happy for school.

Nah, let's be clear with ourselves, Nina, I'm happy about Andrew, school because of that, and life in that matter.

Yep!

With that reassurance, another bounce of the shoulders occurs and my chin raises higher.

All these emotions of happiness filles me as I inhaled it all in, standing proudly outside the door with closed eyes and allowed another relaxed smile.

I exhaled and opened my eyes.

Alright let's enter my class.

And just like that, as I turned to make my way to the door, I spotted on the wall a poster, in between the door frame and the wall, a frequent spot where posters are taped to.

It caught my attention and I stopped in my tracks to get a better look.

Dance class with a pop of joy and music.... ?

- The poster read.

I turned my head to the side in wonder as I examined the flyer further, getting out of the door's entrance, I faced the wall fully instead.

The small flyer was yellow, with a sketchy like font used to write, a font I'd seen multiple times in band movies with their posters. The words spread across the paper with a smack, pink paint splattered onto the words with a kick of a ballerina's foot drawn with precision and power, showing the hip hop combined with typical beauty of ballet.

It intrigued me and confused me as I looked at the curves of the writing and what was written, curious as I began to read.

Dance class with pop of joy and music!
Join the academy to experience your unexpressed talent - the headline read. I continued to read with a soft smile on my lips.

Calling out all performers, artists, singers, and dancers. Your talent is needed, we want you to showcase the magic we know you have inside, we want you to see it, finally express it, and show it off.

This program consists of music classes, dance classes, learning the piano, how to read and write music, hip hop to modern, jazz and ballet.

No need to audition or to have any past experience, all we need is you.

If you're interested, all you need to do is sign up today, call this number or reach us on our website today, program will start this December.

Astonished by what I had just read, I was shocked that such an opportunity could be given, especially in such a small town like this.

As this information settled in, my eyes widened in excitement. Smiling brighter, I bounced up, jumping high off my stance.

Licking my lips as I planted back onto my feet, growing even more excited as I could see all the possibilities coming my way, with no hesitation or any thought that could possibly kick in with the cons, I grabbed hold of one of the tabs on the bottom of the page, ripping it off the flyer and walked my way into the class.

As if the world could see what I had done, the room glowed up with the sun's sunrise, shining up the whole room and filling me with more joy than before. In response, a proud smile formed on my face, excited to see what the future may hold.