Chapter 62

My smile is crazy bright.
This whole week went by so fast, it's already Friday.
I'm sitting on the edge of my bed with Andrew, the room feels light despite the fact it's dark outside.
We have to work on the Sex project that our teacher has assigned.

His hands are on my knees and I feel tingly all over the place as I look into his eyes. I smile. I'm in a true daze, I don't know how to explain it.

I don't know, but I'm anticipating something exciting is going to happen.

I sigh as I stare loving into Andrew's gorgeous eyes. I feel like squirming, trying to get this jittery feeling out of me.

He chuckles.

"What?" He questions as he looks into my eyes.

"We should probably do the assignment," I suggest, not motioning to leave this position.

"Uh hu," he hums back, nodding, but it doesn't sound believable as he inches closer to me with a smile. His eyes darting to my lips and my eyes, making me breathe in excitement, hitching my breath as I wait for him to take this gap between us.

His lips catching mine, I close my eyes immediately.

My whole body feels hummed out with tiredness, the whole week buzzing through me with delight. It's like I'm always in a different world with Andrew.

As he kisses me, a whole explosion enters my body, vibrating through my bones, I want all of him.

I feel like such a lovestick, that I'm drowsy in a wobbly matter.

Leaning into him as I kiss him, I giggle when he tilts his weight to the side, causing us to fall fully onto the colorful bed, yelping.

"Andrew," I whined, laughing as I placed my hand on his chest.

He looked into my eyes with that same smile, I couldn't help but smile back, ending my small annoyed act and looking all lovestick once more.

I giggle, maybe that'll make me feel less awkward about my lovestick behavior. He just continues to look at me, right through me, I don't even have to act a certain way, in his eyes, I'm beautiful and maybe that's why this room feels like light. I'm illuminated in a bubble of light, his light, our light.

I sigh.

"Kiss me," I shyly demand, more of a suggestion. Biting my lip as I look at him, wondering if he'll obey or not. I giggle, feeling a bit embarrassed as I smile at him, not knowing what else to do.

He chuckles and rolls his body closer to me, swinging his arms around me and teasing me as he prolongs to kiss me. Our face mere inches apart, my checks turn up in a silly blush, I can feel my heart beating with excitement.

He smirks, rolling his eyes playfully making me laugh. He takes the gap away from us in just a second with only his kiss.

Inhaling his sweet mouth as he kisses me, pulling me tighter, no air comes between us as if this'll be the last time.

I moan for more, pleasure taking over me as I push his chest, making his back face the soft cushions. I curl onto him as we kiss, not letting anything go between us.

On top of his waist, his upper body as my full view, I lay my hands on his chest, the excitement boiling up my legs. My body reacting before my thoughts as I rush my lips right back onto his, rocking my waist against his. His moan in reply igniting more confidence and power in me. I rack my hands up his chest and into his hair, digging deep into his roots, making him groan even more.

I feel my body shiver in heat at only the sound of his soft groans, my insides feeling wild as I resist the urge to buckle my legs closer around him, but I don't let my body tighten.