Chapter 30: Johnny Jerkins

"This is just weird," said Mike.

"It's weird for me too," said Christine.

"Me three," said Daniel.

"We better hurry, though," said Zoey. "We don't have much time."

"I agree," Mike said, then his eyes flew to me. "So, Sam, are you ready to do the honours?"

"Not really," I answered.

"Hey, guys?" G-Dragon called out to the five of us. "We're waiting here."

"Hold your horses, GD, we're coming," Zoey said as she turned her head to look at him.

I took in a deep breath. "Ok, let's do this."

"Wait!" Daniel exclaimed before we dispersed. "Are you sure telling them is a good idea?"

"We just discussed this, Daniel," said Mike.

"I know. I just want to see if we're all sure."

"We'll be okay," I said as I held his shoulder for he was standing next to me. "You can be assured of that."

Daniel nodded his head as we soon broke away from the little group discussion the five of us had.

Everyone else was seated in the lounge while the five of us had our little discussion in the dining area and then came back to join the rest. The other four Toxins sat while I remained standing. This time around, Lee and G-Dragon were seated with the others in the lounge.

"Okay, I don't know how to put this," I said, "we don't like to talk about this subject."

"We can see that," said Lee. "Is it really serious?"

"Umm, not really, no," I said as I cupped my hands together.

"Then why did you all freak out upon hearing his name?" Mino asked. "I swear, Zoey looked like she was about to have a heart attack."

"She always looks like that when she's freaking out," said Christine.

"No, I don't," said Zoey.

Christine smiled at her. "Okay, sometimes."

"Wait, but if Sam says all this isn't serious, why is it that you all reacted like your worst nightmare came to life?" Jennie asked.

"Because it did," Daniel answered.

Jennie shook her head at Daniel and scoffed. "You five are seriously the most dramatic people I have ever met."

"But we love them anyway," said Lee.

"At least I'm not the only dramatic one," said Zoey.

"Okay, guys, look," I said, bringing them back to the matter, "all I can say is, this Johnny issue might not be serious to you, but it is to the five of us."

"Then tell us why it bothers you that he is here," said Seunghoon.

"That's where I am getting to. Now, can you all keep quiet and listen."

"Sure," said Lisa. "I love a good story."

"Do you guys remember when we made our way to Times Square?" I asked.

"Yes, we do," said Jinwoo.

"Well, do you remember when Zoey and the others talked about a guy I punched when we were back in high school?"

"Oh, yes!" Jisoo said. "The guy you were talking about was Johnny."

"Exactly." I smiled at her.