Chapter 17: Boys' Night Out (Part 2)

Sam's P.O.V

I had the TV remote control in my hand, changing the channels, when I heard Zoey whining over her phone. I don't know what was up with her now. If she wasn't admiring any Korean guys on her phone and crying over them because she would never be their girlfriend, then I don't know what she could be whining about.

"Can you please stop doing that?" I asked, turning to look at her. "You sound like a puppy, you know?"

"Are you seeing this right now?" Zoey asked.

I rolled my eyes. She completely ignored my statement. I shook my head and went back to looking at the TV and changing the channels.

"So, not fair," Zoey continued to complain.

"What now?" I asked as I looked at her.

Zoey looked at me and I saw her cheeks blush.

"What's up, Zoey? You've been complaining about who knows what for hours now."

"It's nothing. Just ignore me." She went back to looking at her phone.

"It's hard to do so when you're talking like that."

"Sorry."

I went back to tapping at the remote control when I finally found myself at the sports channel. I noticed the news sports man was now focused on baseball. I got a little interested when I heard the baseball teams, Lotte Giants and LG Twins.

"Oh, looks like LG Twins won," I said.

Zoey now looked up at the screen. For some reason that I can't explain, she gasped.

"What now?" I asked again.

She looked at me and at the same time pointed her finger towards the TV. "Those are the same teams EXO and the boys went to watch, right?" she asked.

"Ummm, ya," I said shrugging my shoulders. "What's the problem?"

Zoey went back to looking at her phone and she let out a cry. I wanted to be shocked but instead, I raised an eyebrow.

I finally decided to take her phone and when I did, she didn't fight to take it back. She was still crying. I shook my head. She was dramatic for sure.

I looked at her phone and I saw she was on Instagram. She was looking at photos of EXO and my two brothers at the baseball game, some with their fans. There were plenty of photos of them. Now I realised what she was up to this entire time.

"Seriously? Even when you're here, you still want to feel like you're with them, don't you?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Zoey lifted her legs up on the couch and folded her arms. She looked like a child.

I smiled and handed her back her phone. I went on to change the channel until I found the one I was looking for.

"I wonder what's taking Christine and Lee so long," I said. "The movie is about to start."

All of the sudden, Collins came in the lounge.

"I heard a puppy just now," said Collins. "I thought the noise came from here."

I looked up at Collins and so did Zoey. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Collins asked.

"There is no puppy, Collins," I said. "It's Zoey that sounded like a puppy a while ago."

Collins gave Zoey a questioning look. "Really?"

"Ya, it was me," said Zoey. "Sorry if I disturbed you." She quickly went back to looking at her phone.