Chapter 14: The Second Teaser..... And Monsta X

Sam's P.O.V:

I mourned in frustration when Zoey started singing in the hall again. She had been singing "Lotto" the whole morning. As if singing it at the concert last night wasn't enough. She kept on singing the chorus and she sang it wrongly as usual, getting a few Korean words right. It's not that I hate the song. It's one of my personal EXO favourites. It's just that the more she sang the louder she became.

And I mean obnoxiously loud.

"I'm not going to enjoy my breakfast today," said Mike who sat next to me at the dinning table as Zoey walked in, hitting a high note.

"Me too," said Daniel who sat across from me and had his elbow on the table and his cheek on his hand. He looked miserable.

Zoey came over to sit next to Christine who looked rather irritated.

"Can you please stop singing!" Christine fully blurted out in Zoey's face.

For a moment, the whole place was quiet. What a way to silence the boom box. I was stunned and so were my brothers. Zoey on the other hand, looked embarrassed.

"Wow! What just happened?" Mike asked.

"I silenced her, that's what happened," Christine replied as she went back to eating her breakfast like nothing had happened.

"You should be doing that more often," said Daniel.

"Excuse me?" Zoey asked. Looks like despite the shock, she was trying to put herself back together.

"She should be shutting you up more often," said Mike as he smiled. "That's what he meant."

"After all, Christine's done a pretty good job doing so," said Daniel.

My two brothers laughed and gave each other a look. I shook my head and smiled. I almost laughed too.

"You see, Sam," said Zoey. "I didn't want to argue today and your brothers are already putting me on edge."

"Just ignore them," I said. "Oh and Christine, that was a little harsh, don't you think?"

Christine gave a shrug. "Zoey was making too much noise."

"I know. That's why I'm saying thanks."

Zoey gasped in horror as she held her chest. "I don't know who you're anymore."

I gave Zoey a shrug as I put a strawberry in my mouth. My breakfast couldn't be any sweeter.

It just got more sweet when Lee came in the lounge with a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers.

"Ah, flowers," said Zoey. "Who are they for, Lee?"

"Obviously to all the girls in this room," Lee answers as she put the bouquet on the table. "From EXO."

Christine clapped her hands with glee. "So sweet of them."

"Too bad they never got anything for us," said Mike as he rolled his eyes and drank his juice.

"Well, they invited you two boys for a boys' night out tomorrow," said Lee as she held up two tickets and waved them like a fan. "You're going for a baseball game."

Mike spat out the juice in his mouth and the droplets almost splattered all over Christine and Zoey's faces. They squealed in disgust as they closed their eyes.

"For real!" he finally stood up with an unbelievable look on his face.

"I'm waving the tickets in front of you," said Lee. "Of course, for real."

"So cool!" Daniel also jumped up from his seat.

"But why didn't they invite us?" Zoey asked looking hurt.