Chapter 3: Hanging Out With BlackPink and WINNER

"OMG! It's The Toxins!" Rosé exclaimed as she approached us, still not believing whether she was seeing us for real.

"Sam, hit me right now because I'm seeing Rosé and I feel like I'm dreaming," said Mike as he started to rub his eyes.

I rubbed his shoulder gently and then hit him so hard that he yelled.

"Ouch! What did you do that for?" Mike asked as he rubbed his shoulder and looked at me.

"Would you prefer I slapped you in the face instead?" I asked.

Rosé with the rest of BlackPink giggled at what happened. I looked at my brother and I could clearly see him blushing.

"Is this really for real!" Zoey asked excitedly as she jumped. "It's really BlackPink!"

"Oh, gosh!" said Christine. "This is so cool!"

"Pretty awesome if you ask me," said Daniel. "I still can't believe it myself."

"We also feel the same," said Jisoo as she came up to us and she had a wide smile on her face.

"I am such a big fan of you guys!" said Jennie.

"Same here," I said.

"Me too!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly.

"Mike has a crush on you, Jennie," Daniel blurted out all of the sudden.

"What! No, I don't!" Mike turned to look at his brother angrily.

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, he does," said Christine as she turned to address Jennie.

"So cute," said Jennie as she smiled at Mike. "Just so you know, I also like you too."

"Mike has finally got a girlfriend," said TOP.

"Ya, he does," said Zoey as she smiled with glee at Mike. "Hallelujah!"

"Stop mocking me, you guys," said Mike. "It's so not funny anymore."

The BlackPink members couldn't help but smile at Mike and I for one could clearly see how embarrassed and shy he was.

"Okay, guys, enough," I said. "I think Mike has had enough for one day, don't you think?"

"It's not wrong being a fan boy, isn't it?" TOP asked.

"No, it's not." I turned to look at TOP. "But let's not forget that we have an agenda."

All eyes were on me and when I looked at each of The Toxins, I could clearly see they were confused.

"What agenda?" Christine asked.

"You know," I said, trying not to blurt out to BlackPink and the receptionist who was looking at us that WINNER were waiting for us outside. "The agenda we made some time ago upstairs."

It was then that realisation hit The Toxins and they were all nodding their heads and saying things at the same time in agreement.

"I remember now," said Daniel. "Ya, we better get going."

"Where are you all heading?" Lisa asked.

"Ummm, we were just planning to go back to the hotel," I said. "Since we're done with practise. TOP is willing to drive us there."

"Well, that's not nice," said Rosé as she pouted her lip and folded her arms. She looked like a cute angry little girl. "We get to meet you guys for the first time and we don't get to hang out? That's pretty unfair, don't you think?"