Chapter 2: In The Halls Of YG

Meeting WINNER the previous day was one of the most memorable days of my life. We had so fun when they came, though they were just with us for a short while because we had to be pretty cautious with when Collins and Lee were going to come back to the hotel. They weren't supposed to know that WINNER had come to the hotel to visit. Most especially, Collins.

With the little time we had with WINNER, I couldn't help but feel like a fan girl all over again as we all got to know each other.

Seungyoon, the leader and maknae of the group is so cute. For me I really like him or maybe thats just the fan girl in me saying all that. I just felt he was such a fun and nice person to be around with.

Then there is Mino, who almost looks identical to G-Dragon, you could easily mistake the two for father and son. I mocked G-Dragon about it with the others. And Zoey kind of grew attached to Mino. Which to me, wasn't much of a surprise.

As for Jinwoo and Christine, they seem to be hitting it off pretty well like good friends. I for one thought they made a really cute couple. Though I had to keep in mind Collins' golden rule about not dating anyone while we were here in Korea.

As for Seunghoon, I wasn't going to let go of him that easily. He and I had a lot of talking to do concerning how he got in the closet in the first place. I guess he was the one who had secretly been stalking me the whole time.

Before they left, we agreed to meet tomorrow at YG, though the three BigBang members didn't think it was a good idea because of their manager. Even if the two groups were to meet, how were we, The Toxins, going to agree with Collins to let us go to YG? As far as everyone's concerned, we were done with our collabo with BigBang. What else were we going to do at that place?

I already had that part all sorted out. G-Dragon declared that whatever I had planned wasn't going to work this time around. The other Toxins and WINNER had faith that it will. And I was pretty sure it would work because I knew I wouldn't have to break a sweat.

Right now, this very morning, I'm in my purple pyjamas with a matching sleeping robe and fluffy bed slippers, stretching and yawning as I stepped out of my room into the hall. I made my way to the lounge where I found Collins and Lee by the dining table, working. The two had been so busy yesterday and still even today. I didn't get a chance to talk to Lee about WINNER because she came back so tired last night and went early to bed.

"Morning," I said as I approached the dining table.

"Morning," Collins replied first, then Lee. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" he asked.

"I'm tired of sleeping," I said as I drew out a chair and sat on the opposite end of the table from where Collins sat. I needed to look at him straight in the eye as we talk. But as for now, he was looking down at some paper work.

"Well, you can always do something, right?" he suggested.

"Ya, I guess," I replied as I leaned back on my chair and rubbed my eyes. "I was thinking we get back to the old routine."

"What old routine?" Collins asked. He was still not looking at me.

"You know, going for practise every morning. We're done with what we came to do here, so I was thinking it's best we try and keep ourselves busy while we wait to go home. We can't always go shopping and sightseeing everyday. At least we try to do what we're familiar with."

"Mmmm, I guess you're right," said Collins as he looked up at me. "I was wondering what you guys will be doing the whole time now that shooting the music video is done, and you came up with a pretty good idea."

"I did?" I tried not to act surprised through my sleepiness.

"Yep," Collins nodded his head. "I think doing your usual routine to start the day will be perfect. Why don't you wake up the others and head to YG? I don't want all of you to become lazy bums at the end of the day and that won't be good now, will it?"