Chapter 5: BTW (BlackPink, The Toxins and WINNER)

Hanging out at Times Square was super duper fun yesterday. The positive reactions we got from the fans sent us trending all over Twitter within hours and soon, everyone got to know that BTW meant BlackPink, The Toxins and WINNER.

But that didn't matter. The three groups together with Lee and TOP had a ton of fun stuff to do at Times Square soon after we had lunch. We first went to watch a movie on the largest screen in the world, which was amazing. Then we went and had fun at the "I Like Dalgi Children's Theme Park", meant for little kids. But hey, who says grown ups can't have a little fun too? Don't worry, we weren't actually playing on the swings or anything. We actually played around with the adorable kids.

There were plenty of open outdoor spaces like the ecology park, a fountain and a rooftop garden that we visited. We even took group pictures and selfies with the beautiful nature around us. And we managed to get pictures with a few fans too.

The time we were done having fun at Times Square was in the evening and it was completely unbelievable when we stepped out into the parking lot and found three black SUV cars, for each of the three groups waiting to pick us up. What made the scene even more dramatic yet terrifying, was that our two managers were there, waiting for us. They had received the message through social media alright and they didn't look too happy that we had all met and decided to hang out. It was surprising to them that we had all met "by coincidence." The rest of us never said a word about how everything came to be. Especially with WINNER visiting The Toxins the previous day, of course.

As much as the managers kept their cool and didn't say a word afterwards meant they weren't really mad at all and we managed to drive away from Times Square without any complaints. I knew my plan would work but I also knew we were in for a serious talk from our two managers after they take this all in.

Right now, this very morning, I was bending over, tying my shoelaces and wondering what they could possibly want to talk to the three groups about as we meet with them. Collins told us a few minutes ago during breakfast that he and Yang Hyun-suk want the three groups to go to YG and talk. I hope it isn't that serious because yesterday, they didn't seem so mad at all. But why was I so worried? I couldn't figure out what was bothering me and I just couldn't take it.

I stood up straight after tying my shoelaces and I noticed Zoey approach me as she came out of the bathroom.

"Do you think they are mad?" Zoey asked as she stood a few feet away from me.

"You're worried, aren't you?" I asked.

"Aren't you?" Zoey folded her arms.

I sighed. If Zoey could be as worried as I was, the rest of The Toxins were too.

"I am," I said. "It's pretty troublesome that they would want us all to meet at YG."

"I thought you said your plan would work."

"In some way, it did, because they would have been so furious at us, but they weren't."

"Do you think they would want to talk about this BTW thing?"

I felt like slapping my forehead because I realised I was such a complete idiot. Of course. BTW. Now that Zoey mentioned it, it all made sense. The managers would probably want to talk about BTW because as far as the three groups meeting "by coincidence" was concerned, they had completely brushed it off.

"Ya, you're right," I said. "They obviously want to talk about that."

"Do you think they would want to make it a real thing?" Zoey was getting anxious.

"I would hold that thought for a while if I were you and see what the managers have to say."

Zoey raised an eyebrow at me. "You're worried that they wouldn't agree, aren't you?"