Chapter 11: F.U.N

"Are you serious?" Mike asked as he looked at me.

"I couldn't say no," I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Now that I think about it, this is a bad idea."

"You were supposed to know that even before you agreed."

"What do you think? I said no to RM but everyone else started to plead and I couldn't say no."

"Well, this is going to be great. It's just like that time when BigBang challenged us in that bowling game."

I rubbed my neck as I thought of what might happen. There was no turning back now. And I regretted ever accepting to all of this in the first place.

Mike and I were standing by the doll claw machines away from everyone else in the gaming area. I was having a bottle of water alongside him waiting to be called for the challenge. Aside from everybody else, Mike was the only person in his right sense who found all of this to be a pretty bad idea.

"I think I should just call it quits," I said as I screwed the lid back on the bottle and threw the empty bottle in the waste bin nearby.

"Too late for that, sis," said Mike. "As much as I think about it now, this isn't much of a bad thing after all."

I threw a look at him. "What are you saying? You're supposed to be supporting me. Not thinking like everybody else."

"Okay, you're right. But come on, Sam, it will be so much fun. People will get to see that it's not only Daniel and I that having some gaming blood."

"Thanks, I feel a lot better now." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be so sarcastic. It will be good for you in some way. At least you get to challenge a member of BTS. That's one thing not every fangirl gets to experience."

"As much as you have a point on that one, I still don't feel any better. What if I embarrass myself?"

"Trust me, you couldn't be as worse as Christine. I know you. You might think you aren't ready but you've got this and you'll definitely win."

"Thanks Mike." I smiled at him as I gave him a small punch on the shoulder. "I really needed to hear that."

Mike smiled back at me and we soon noticed Suga and Jin approach us. Looks like it's game time.

"Are you ready?" Suga asked with that corky smile on his face as he looked at me.

"To be honest, no," I replied as I felt my cheeks flush.

"Well, you better be because it's time."

"So, what challenge are we going for first?"

"The basketball game," said Jin.

"That will be easy," said Mike as he looked at me.

I shook my head. "I don't know. I've to be fast enough to throw the balls in the hoop and gain enough points."

"It might be easy, but its as tough as it gets," said Suga.

I blew out a sigh. "Okay, here goes nothing."

Mike and I followed Suga and Jin to the small crowd of spectators who had come to watch the challenge. I found RM waiting for me at the basketball game machine. In the crowd were BTS, WINNER and The Toxins. Gosh, this felt terrifying. I had to pull myself together and do what I had to do.

"Are you ready?" RM asked me.

"No," I answered.

"Okay," came Lee as she came towards us. "Looks like the players are ready." She smiled at the both of us.