Chapter 12: The First Teaser

I turned around in my bed and I wrapped my arm around something. My panda. The panda Seungri bought for me as a gift the time I had a cold and since then, it's always been on my bed. I always get the chance to sleep with it when I want to. It's always so nice and comforting to wrap my arms around it because its so soft and cuddly. I hugged it tighter until I felt something a little off.

The panda felt different.

I opened my sleepy eyes and when I stared at the panda on the bed, I realised that it wasn't my panda.

"Oh my goodness!" I yelled, fully wide awake and full of shock, rolling off the other side of the bed. I fell to the floor and in the process I hit my head on the small drawer where the lamp stood.

"Ouch!" I moaned on the floor from the terrible landing and also to the bump to the head.

"Sam! Aish, are you okay?"

I held the side of my head as I rolled over on the floor so that I could lay on my back, still moaning. I stared upwards completely dazed and there was G-Dragon atop my bed staring down at me.

"Is she okay?" came Zoey's voice that sounded as if from a distance. "If she's dead, you're so going to pay for it, Ji Yong!"

I felt like I was about to pass out with the scenery around me turning into a blur. I felt myself being lifted up from the floor and being laid down on something soft. I figured that was the bed. I felt my world spinning and every time I tried to figure out what was happening, my head hurt even more.

I could hear voices around me, but I couldn't make out who was there and where they stood. Their voices all sounded muffled up in my ears and the scenes in front of me still a blur. I felt confused and every time I tried to do something, my head ached like hell.

I felt something soft touch my cheek and I could hear the person's voice closet to me become clearer with every second that passed.

"....Sam, Sam, please say something? Are you okay?"

"We're so dead. Collins is going to kill me for letting you in here just to try and surprise Sam. Now look, she looks like she's going to pass out on us at any moment."

"Zoey.....what the....? What happened! Is she okay?" came another voice.

"She's fine. She just had a little fall, that's all."

"Sam?"

I felt another hand touch my other cheek. I still couldn't figure out what was going on and who was there. I could tell there was Zoey and G-Dragon, but I couldn't tell who the third person was.

My vision became worse as I soon felt like I was sinking into a deep black hole. Maybe passing out would do me good. Maybe in that way, my head wouldn't hurt anymore because the pain was unbearable and I couldn't hold on.

"Sam? Sam, stay with me, stay with me!" G-Dragon called out to me.

But I let myself sink in deeper till I could see nothing more.

***

Zoey's P.O.V

I groaned when Sam finally passed out after G-Dragon called out to her to stay with him. I bit my lip and I knew I was in big trouble.

G-Dragon turned to look at me and I could read it on his face too.

We were all in big trouble.

"Sam?" Lee, who stood on the other side of the bed, called out to her again as she still held Sam's cheek. There was nothing we could do. Sam completely passed out.