Chapter 6: BigBang's Dorm

The fact that we had excitedly emerged victorious yesterday with making BTW official couldn't get out of my mind. I couldn't get over the feeling and I know I wasn't the only one.

Yesterday after our meeting, us The Toxins, BlackPink and WINNER decided to have our own private party. We all couldn't be in one place because of the condition our managers gave us not to meet too often. We weren't going to put BTW on the line and risk all that we struggled to keep alive. So, the only way we could celebrate together was through webcam using Skype.

Ya, you heard me. Skype. As much as it sounds silly, it was the only thing I could think of and at the end of it all, everything worked out pretty well. I used my laptop, which I realise, I haven't used in a while and connected with WINNER and BlackPink at their respective dorms also through their laptops.

Our celebration was silly if you ask me. There wasn't any food or drinks we could all drink together and celebrate. But we did dance to pop songs and act all goofy because we were so happy that BTW will be made official.

Not only did we celebrate, we also had a chat about a lot of things. Not about how BTW will be become a huge hit when its finally official. We also got to know each other a little better and it was fun having this kind of interaction even if it was over the net.

As much as I am happy about our victory, I still couldn't get off what happened with G-Dragon yesterday that it still hurt. We haven't tried to talk to each other since. I hadn't tried to call him and he hadn't even tried either. I think it was better this way because I needed to get my mind off things and focus on the future with BTW.

And also, I had to focus on the cards I had in my hands right now. I only had three cards left. I looked across from where I sat on the floor and I could see Daniel had three cards in his hands too.

"Sam?" Zoey who sat to my right asked. "Do you happen to have any threes?"

I looked at the set of cards in my hand. I had a queen, a nine and a three. Zoey's really lucky, and so am I.

"Here," I gave Zoey the card and she happily took it from my hand. From the set of cards in her hands, she drew out another three and threw the two cards in the centre of the circle.

"Finally," said Zoey. "I've gone fishing too many times and I don't know if I can handle all these cards in my hands."

"You're already losing the game, Zoey," said Mike who sat in between her and Daniel. "You've too many cards indeed."

"Don't push me into saying something you might regret later," said Zoey as she gave Mike a dangerous look.

Before Mike could hit back with a silly response, I interrupted him by asking Christine to my left, "do you have a nine?"

Christine stared at the cards in her hands. "No, go fish," she replied.

"Dang it!" I muttered as I stretched out my hand to the deck of cards, called the pool, that were overturned so that you wouldn't see the card you picked. This time I picked an ace of eights. How agonising!

"Daniel, do you have a king?" Christine asked Daniel.

"No, go fish," said Daniel as he smiled at Christine.

Christine stretched out her hand into the pool to get a card. And her face cringed upon seeing what she got.

Daniel turned to look at Mike. "Do you happen to have a two?"

Mike looked at his brother. "No, go fish."

"Are you sure?"

"You think I'm lying?"