Chapter 13: Being an EXO-L

Zoey's P.O.V

After the little incident we had with Sam yesterday, it turned out that Collins knew from the very beginning that we were the cause of her not attending the meeting. Lee had told him the whole truth after all and he was just waiting to get back to the hotel to talk to us about it. Including G-Dragon. The blame was mostly on me because I thought of the idea in the first place. The others got away with it scott free, even G-Dragon. On my part it was completely unfair that I got blamed for everything alone.

As for Sam, she was completely mad at us for what we did. As usual, she pointed her anger towards G-Dragon and I. As much as she was upset with us, I was just glad she was okay. And so were the others. Though I was a little worried about G-Dragon and Sam's relationship. It looks like I just made things a lot harder for G-Dragon this time around.

Today, we had gone for dance practise early in the morning at YG. Soon afterwards, we were supposed to meet the organising team that were planning for the special event.

We had a number of things to do today. As much as there were things to do during the event, we also had to perform and that meant more practice. Sounds tiring indeed.

We the Toxins headed for one of the large scale rehearsal buildings outside the main YG building. There we found BlackPink waiting by the entrance. They all screamed with glee upon seeing us and ran towards us. Most of us knew why.

"Sam, you're okay!" Lisa reached Sam first and hugged her. Sam hugged her back and the other three BlackPink members surrounded her into a hug too.

"Good to see you," said Sam with a smile on her face. The four BlackPink members broke away from her. "I really missed you, girls. You've no idea."

"We were so worried about you when we heard about your little accident," said Jisoo. "But you're fine, right?"

"I'm okay as ever."

"So, aren't you going to give any of us a hug too?" I asked.

Jennie rolled her eyes at me. "After what you did, it's pretty hard to do so," she said as she twirled her hair.

"Really? Just because of a simple lie?" I rolled my eyes. "We did all that so that none of you would get worried."

"Well, you were still supposed to tell us. As serious as it was, we deserve to know because we're your friends," said Rosé.

"You're right," said Christine. "And we will never stop apologising because it was wrong of us to lie to you."

"True," said Mike. "I would also say the same. We're truly sorry."

"Me too," said Daniel. "I wouldn't like what happened to my sister to ever happen again."

"Awww, so sweet," said Lisa as she looked at Daniel. "You deserve my hug."

Lisa went over to hug Daniel and he was caught completely off guard. I could clearly see him blushing like the cute little boy that he is.

"I think you, Mike, deserve mine," said Jennie, and she went to hug him. I noticed a tiny smile on his face.

"Christine deserves mine too," said Jisoo. And likewise, went to hug Christine.

So that left me with Rosé.

"Aren't I going to receive a hug?" I asked, looking at her.

Jennie folded her arms and looked the other way, completely ignoring me. Sam looked at me, wanting to laugh. She clearly saw all of this funny and I on the other hand, felt irritated. I threw Sam a look but she still wanted to laugh so bad that she turned the other way and covered her mouth.