Chapter 20: As Red As RedVelvet (Part 2)

"Wait, let me get this straight," said Collins over the phone. "You guys want to throw a party at the hotel?"

"Yes," I answered slowly. "We do."

"And what makes you think I'm going to allow that?"

Zoey leaned in closer to me and answered, "because you are invited."

Collins laughed. "Are you serious? Just because you're inviting me to your party doesn't mean I'm going to allow you to throw a party."

Zoey looked at me with a hopeless look on her face. I on the other hand wasn't giving up. I turned to look at Mike.

"Hey, which piñata do you think is best? One with rainbow colours or the all red one?" Mike asked.

"You guys want a piñata?" Collins asked sounding confused. "Are you already buying stuff for the party?"

I didn't answer him right away as I answered Mike, "let's not make it a Mexican party, Mike. We can leave it out."

"But Daniel really wants one," Mike insisted. "He said he hasn't had candy in a long time."

"Ya, a piñata will be awesome," said Zoey.

"Hello, is anyone listening to me?" Collins called out.

"Yes, Collins, we already started buying stuff for the party," I answered.

"Gosh, what to do with you monkeys," Collins muttered. "Okay, you can have your party. Let me talk to the hotel manager to give you guys a permit. You don't want to end up in a cell."

I smiled. "Thanks, Collins."

"Whatever. Just don't tear up the place, will you?"

"We promise," said Zoey.

Collins cut the line and the five of us, Toxins couldn't stop smiling.

"Well, that went well," I said.

"How did you know he wasn't going to refuse if he thought we were already buying stuff for the party?" Zoey asked.

"There was nothing he was going to do about it even if we were to bring all the party decorations back at the hotel without telling him in the first place. He would still say yes no matter what," I answered.

"I told you Sam had it all figured out," said Daniel.

"Now that that's been sorted out, we better get shopping," said Christine.

The five of us all came out of the car parked in the parking lot of the mall. We hurriedly walked up to the entrance to avoid any of our fans from spotting us.

As soon as we entered the mall, I turned to look at the others before we could go any further.

"Okay, so how is it going to be?" I asked. "Should we we split up and buy what we need or stick together?"

"I think we should stick together," said Christine. "We can't split up and just buy what we want. We didn't even make a list."

"I agree. At least if we are together, we can remind ourselves of what we need," said Zoey.

"Okay, then sticking together it is," I said. "We better hurry. We only have three hours till twelve so we better be done with shopping within an hour and a half."

To make our shopping more easier, we quickly found ourselves at a party supply store. Daniel first got red ballons. Lots of them because he was so excited about the party. They were almost too much that I had to put some of them back on the shelves when he wasn't looking.