Chapter 10: We Meet Again

We had a wonderful dinner last night with BigBang and Hyo-rin, who joined us later on that evening, courtesy of Taeyang, Christine and I since we did all the cooking. Everything turned out delicious. It was the first time I ever tried cooking different cuisines and it was exciting since Christine and I had the best chef to teach us, that is Taeyang, of course.

After supper, Collins and Lee came to pick us up, though my brothers were really insisting on staying over at BigBang's apartment for the night. But it was pointless convincing Collins. Not after what happened earlier on during the day with Zoey meeting EXO and Christine causing a mess at the grocery store after meeting BTS. He was more concerned about Christine's case because it would seriously have made her and the rest of us Toxins get into a lot of trouble.

He wasn't really mad to the point of scolding her, but he didn't talk much the whole way back to the hotel. And no one dared try to talk about BTS or EXO in the car. Much less, say anything at all.

After a good night's sleep, I was all dressed up and heading to the lounge when I heard laughter and chattering coming from the lounge. I could recognise Lee, Christine and my two brothers' voices. But there were other voices in the lounge too. There was no way Collins was here. He told us last night that he was going to have a busy day today and that he would be up early. We had cancelled our usual morning dance practise because we were exhausted from last night.

As soon as I stepped into the lounge, I stopped in my tracks. There seated with Christine, Lee and my two brothers at the dinning table were WINNER. All four of them. And they were all having breakfast. Well, this was a surprise. I didn't move as they all stopped talking and laughing immediately I appeared before them.

"Wow," I said, first looking at Mino, then Jinwoo, Seunghoon and Seungyoon. "I wasn't expecting you guys for breakfast today."

"They asked Collins' for permission to come see you and he said it was okay," said Lee. "I suggested they come over for breakfast so that you can all start the day together."

"Oookay," I said giving Lee the eyebrow. "I didn't expect Collins to even allow this."

"Why?" Seungyoon asked. "Considering what happened yesterday?"

"Ya," I replied as I went over to the dinning table and I reached out to Mino first and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck from behind. "But I'll admit, it's good to see you guys."

Mino smiled up at me and said, "it's good to see you too."

I hugged Jinwoo and Seunghoon in the same manner. Seunghoon in return took my hand and kissed the other side of my palm.

"Good morning, my lovely princess," he said as he smiled at me.

I gave out a smile laugh. "Morning," I said. "I've to admit, I missed you a lot, Seunghoon."

"You did?" Mike and Daniel who sat at the opposite side of the table asked at the same time, looking at me.

"Is it weird to be honest?" I asked as I looked back at them.

I didn't give them the time to answer as I went to hug Seungyoon. I sat at the end of the table where Collins usually sat.

"Well, you seem to be in a good mood this morning," said Christine who sat next to Mike. "Mind telling us why?"

"It's because of what happened yesterday, of course," I answered as I grabbed a plate and two slices of toast.

"Christine was just telling us what happened," said Jinwoo, with a cup of tea in his hand. "We read the story on the entertainment news, but we wanted to hear the story first hand ourselves."