I Do

Requested by Meagan @nativequeen_
I hope you enjoy sorry if it's bad.

Meagan's Pov
It's three days before the most important day of my life & things couldn't have possibly get worse it just did. The corsages for our moms that I wanted Ansel & I's mothers to wear are ruined. First of all they were late getting here & then there made wrong. & now it's possible there won't be any corsages. My moms dress is messed & if things couldn't have gotten worse there is run in my dress.

I'm here now at the place were I got my dress with my wedding planner, & my mom. I'm trying to remain calm & not get frustrated. I already have my mom frustrated & both of us frustrated is the worse thing that can happen.

"Now here are our we can fix it & have you come in tomorrow afternoon for another alteration or we can get a brand new dress expedited & here the morning of your wedding"

"I can't take that risk, I need to just get it fixed & be here tomorrow afternoon"

My mom was getting upset and I had to calm her down. My wedding planner basically was my voice & she handled it very well. After this very frustrating thing I took my mom home & then I head back home. When I got there I was greeted by Ansel's cousins and friends.

"Meagan heyyyy"

"Heeeeeeyyyyy"

"Hi everyone" I said still trying to be strong and right now I just want to break down

"If it isn't our bride to be"

"Hey...where's Ansel?"

"Behind you"

I felt his arms wrap around me greeting me.

"Hello my bride"

"Hey"

Everyone started talking about wedding stuff & at this point I'm really fed up. Everyone was eating & watching whatever was on tv. & I just needed to break away.

Ansel was talking to his cousin & I just slipped out of the house. I wanted to be alone.

Ansel's Pov

"Wow, your about to be a married man"

"I know"

"Are you ready?"

"I'm ready as I'll ever be. When you know she's the one you know & that's what happened"

"That a beautiful thing.......I'm happy for you both"

"Thanks.....speaking of my bride where is she" i said looking around noticing she's been gone for awhile. At first I thought she was in the den or bathroom & I noticed she was no where to be found in the house.

Come to think about it she's been pretty upset lately & stressed about the wedding lately.

"She's not here"

"I figured"

I checked my phone & no missing messages or calls. I tried calling her but it's straight to voicemail. I told everyone that I loved them but it was time for them to go. I had to find my bride. Her running off is not good & I'm scared. So I need to find her. Everyone left without question & not getting suspicious.

I started pacing & thinking where could she have possibly gone off to moments before sunset.

Meagan's Pov

I headed home not feeling any better when I came here. I've been thinking the most craziest things & I'm just trying to block it but I'm not sure how much I can take.