Superman

I've been in my glasses for two days now & it's giving me a headache because the prescription on them went up. So things are kind of blurry for me right now. I always wear contacts & I'm all out. My last pair I had was ripped & I'm really angry about it. To make things worse my doctor is all booked up & won't see me until next month. And between work and school I can't go anywhere els that takes my insurance for my eyes.

My phone was going off & it was a facetime request from my boyfriend Ansel. I really don't want to face time but he will bother me & get annoying if I don't & I don't want to get annoyed cause then I'll have to be mean & I really don't want to.

"Sugarfoottttttttt"

"Hey babe"

"How are you my love?"

"I'm ok"

"How was your day what are you doing?"

"I was trying to get some type of....."

"What's wrong with your eyes? why are they red...are you allergic to something?" Ansel cut me off noticing my eyes pink & slightly puff

"No I've just been without contacts for a few days & my eyeglasses made it worse as far as giving me headaches because they are out dated. & my doctor is so booked up she can't see me until next month...so the struggle is real right now"

"Babe that's not good that's dangerous you walking around blind. you need your eyes. What if you fell or walked into the wall....& you can't drive. Thank god I'm coming home later tonight"

"Aww your coming to see me?"

"I'm coming right over & tomorrow I'm taking you to one of the best places with the best doctors & we are going to get glasses & contacts"

"Babe it's expensive to pay out ..." I said & he cuts me off!

"I don't care how much it cost. your eyes are important you can't go a month without seeing that's ridiculous. I'm going to take care of that for you...just wait a few hours superman is on his way home to come to your rescue"

"Thank you superman I love you. & I also appreciate you doing this for me. I'll pay you back...."

"No pay backs...i don't ever want that coming out of your mouth. It's my job to make sure you are taken care of so don't talk or even say anything out of your mouth like that ok"

"Your so bossy"

"I know"

"You really did admit that though" I said and I laughed

"It's true..hey babe I have to board now I'll see you in a few hours. Get some sleep ok"

"Ok. have a safe flight & I'll see you. When you get here I love you" I said then blowing him a kiss.

"I love you too see you in a few" Ansel said & then he blew a kiss & winked at me too then finally we disconnected.

He can right over just like he said. The next day Ansel took me to one of the best doctors & I picked out frames & he bought me a year supply & the docs gave me an extra 6 month supply free because Ansel is a celebrity & yeah that's how that went. I love my superman.