Uncle Anssie

It was my weekend when I promised my brother and my niece that I will keep my niece for the whole weekend. As soon as I got off of work I went right over to my brother's house to pick up niece. My niece Leonna is almost 4 & she is so animated. Its so amazing to see her grow almost out of my lap. I'm her everything and she's my everything. When I picked her up she was soooo excited. I got my baby girl and we headed home to my house.

I got started on dinner because my baby girl loves food just like me. So I had her help me cook & I blasted some ed sheeran music so we can dance & have fun while cooking.

"BOOO" a voice came out of nowhere making me jump & Lele jump and laugh. It was just Ansel & it shocked me because I didn't expect him to come over.

"Hey babe you came to surprise me?" I asked

"Yes I finished working early so I can come spend sometime with you & now I see my princess is here so I'll be with her too" Ansel said giving me a kiss then running to catch Lele. Lele ran away from him because she loves to be chased. Ansel gets her and picks her up & she's giggling & laughing.

"Leleeeeee I've missed you did you miss uncle anssie?" Ansel asked

She just giggled & laughed

"Can I have a kiss?"ansel asked & she gave him a kiss. Leonna has always loved Ansel. We basically been together since she was born and she sees him as her uncle and he's everything to her. It's so adorable seeing them together.

"Anssie I want gum" Lele said because she saw the gum in his mouth and she wants some so she can be like him.

"I have no more gum...you want Anssie to go to the store and get you some gum? " Ansel asked

"Mmhm...i want gum" Lele said

"Anssie is going to get you some gum" Ansel said

I was done with dinner & I was about to take Lele from him.

"Let's eat" I said

"I want to feed my princess" Ansel said

So I let him feed her. She's old enough to do it herself but Ansel can't help but baby her & she's literally his little princess. After we ate Lele wanted to watch Frozen. So I put the movie on for her & Ansel watched with her as I washed the dishes.

"Lele sing the song" Ansel said I hear

Him playing

"Do you want to build a snow man...come ....lets...go and play....i never see anymore come out the door......go awayyyy........we use to be best buddies....but now were not.......why......go away Ana...ok bye" Lele was singing what she knew so adorable. When I heard her singing I took a peak to watch her sing & Ansel was recording it on his phone.

I went back to finish the dishes and then after I was done i came back to sit down with Lele in between Me and Ansel. Lele loves Frozen she sings with all the songs. & Ansel just records whenever she's singing. Just before the movie was literally about to end Lele is falls asleep. Her head was in my lap and I gently rubbed her soft hair.

"Uncle Anssie have a good day today?" I asked him

"It's always a good day when I come home to see you" Ansel said then leaning over to kiss me softly.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" Ansel said then giving me one last peck.

I smiled at him just truly happy because I know one day this will be our life together. A beautiful baby girl and were watching movies together & just having a quiet chill night in.

Lele then wiggled and woke back up. It was so funny because she looked like she didn't know where she was. She then crawled on to my chest so she can lay her head on my shoulder.

"Lele is sleepy" I said while rubbing her back gently

"Are you ready to go night night Le" Ansel asked

"No" lele said and cutely. You can tell she's trying to fight it.

"It's time to go bye bye...we all need to go bye bye" Ansel said then looking at me and knew he was ready to sleep and so was I. So we all headed to our room. I got her into her Pjs and changed her diaper. She was still woke but she was going to go to sleep once she was in the bed. I had to use the bathroom so I have her to Ansel. Once I came out of the bathroom I see Ansel already in bed and Lele cuddled into his chest adorably. I got in bed and then Ansel woke back up

"Good night babe" Ansel said

"Good night baby I love you" I said

"I love you" Ansel said and then I kissed him goodnight