Ill Be Home

'Twas the night before Christmas Eve "
I have been running around all day doing food shopping & buying gifts for our families. A day from now is going to be a special day. Christmas evening is when we will have a big blended Christmas with our families. It was our 1st time bringing our families together since we have been dating for almost a year now.
After hustling getting everything I needed I finally got back to my parents house since our place is bigger to have everyone together.
My parents were working at the moment so it was just me in the house. I decided to call Ansel to talk to him & see what's happening. Hopefully which he should be getting to the airport & bringing his butt here. I'm a little bit upset because he was suppose to be here yesterday but he got caught up in stuff with his agent & he had him do other promotion stuff that he didn't really need to do. I mean he had one job & that was to make sure Ansel's butt was on a plane to get here & help me with everything. It's really important we are together especially on Christmas. & mind you Ansel has to get back out the very next night so we won't really be together all that much & his agent had the nerve to take away a day from us.
"Hey beautiful"
"Hey babe where are you?"
"You call me and not ask how I'm doing? im good thanks for asking"
"Ansel you should have been here already. & stop goofing off you know a day from tomorrow is really a big day. It's Christmas and our families are coming together & we need to make this really special"
"I know and I'm excited as well as you should be too. Stop stressing im going to be home soon don't worry it's going to be really special"
"Ansel how soon?"
"Soon ok. Don't worry I'll be home"
"Ansel you are really getting on my nerves"
"Gees I love you too"
"No Ansel it's not a joke. We need to be prepared & you know I hate last minute stuff & it bothers me you think it's ok"
"Babe I'm just saying things are going to be fine."
"You need to get your butt on a plane now & help me wrap gifts, & get other things together. Do you hear me"
"I have to go babe love you I'll call you when i land" Ansel said rushing off the phone. Ansel gets on my nerves when he does this. Every Time.......men....... typical.
Christmas Eve
Today has been so busy like expected. Sophie came over to help with decorations & cooking. Sophie and I have gotten really close & I'm so thankful of that. She's like the better version of Ansel. Speaking of dumb dumb he's still not here. I have been calling him throughout the course of the day to figure out where he was but no answer until I checked Twitter out to find him with fans in pictures after an interview. As mad as I am at him im just going to breathe & keep calm. It's obvious that he won't get here until late & I just have to do this all on my own.
On Christmas Eve it's tradition that I get my youngest cousins and keep them for a few hours so that my aunts and uncles can get last minute gifts and hide presents. I told Sophie to invite her younger cousins too. We made ginger bread houses & cookies & cake pops & so many deserts you can think of for tomorrow. They had so much fun. It was so great. After baking we changed & got ready to meet our families on Broadway to see the Nutcracker my favorite Christmas story since birth.
Ansel's Pov
I was stuck in a 40 minute delay at the airport. It was ice on the tracks because of the snow that came in earlier. Im starting to feel guilty because of me coming in later than what I was suppose to. Y/n is going to kill me.
Thankful to God I was able to board the plane & get home. I'm so excited to see my family & to see Y/n & us bringing both our families together for the first time. It's exciting & i love Christmas so it's great. I called my brother Warren to find out where everyone is once I landed. Everyone is at my house at the moment. They just got in from seeing the nutcracker. I was trying to zoom zoom home but I was spotted by fans & so of course I stopped & hurried to take pictures but then people gathered more and more almost creating a mob around me. Until a great fan yelled to the top of her lungs let Ansel leave so he can get home to his family. It didn't work but it made people distracted & I snuck up out of there. I thought I was home free but then bam traffic. The traffic was sick. I was stuck for almost an hour. In that time I made sure Warren and Sophie kept everyone at the house without telling them I'm coming. After a hour of traffic I made it home.
"HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSSS" I held coming in the house. My little cousins charged me & my mom came to hug me. & then I went to hug my grandparents then Y/n parents' who were sitting next to them. I asked to see where she was and she was in the kitchen. I walked in to see her helping my sister.
"Hey solo...oh your in big trouble just so you know"
Y/n glanced at me and then continued what she was doing. I don't care if she's mad or not. I just grabbed her up and kissed her all over her face to provoke a smile.
"No I'm mad at you"
"I know I'm sorry but I'm here now"
"You should have been here already im home just in time for Christmas."
"Yeah with an hour to spare"
"But I love you so much don't be mad. It's Christmas"
"Grrrrr"
"Plus I'm here for the rest of the week"
"You are? What about the...."
"I opted out. I'm staying here with you."
She was happy & she finally kissed me back after I told her the good news.
"The lovebirds under the mistletoe" Warren & Sophie bombarded us with the mistletoe & we all took a silly picture.
Once I got babes in a better mood we bother started mingling with our families. It was wonderful to see our families mingle together & get on so well. That motivated me to go pull Y/n's dad off to the side to ask him the most important question I can ever ask in my life.
"What did you want to talk to me about?"
"Mr. Y/d/l//n..(your dads last name)"
"Please call me y/d/f//n (your dad's first name)"
Your Pov
It was getting later and later into the night. I was having so much fun spending time with family. This atmosphere is so perfect right now. I hate to leave but tomorrow will bring so much more excitement. I can't wait until we all exchange gifts and sit down together & eat. It's the first time our families will be at the same table eating & I guess it's a big deal to me because it's Christmas & we are very fortunate to have families open minded to having a joint Christmas with just someone's boyfriend or girlfriend. All families have their traditions & so we basically lepta traditions but blended them together & that's why I stressed because it had to be perfect & I'm so happy that everything is perfect. I saw Ansel whisk my dad a away for a few moments just while I was about to tell my mom we should head back. Ansel and my dad were gone for some time but hey...it's a good thing. My dad likes Ansel & they have their own bond. After they came back we all said our goodbyes and headed home.
Your Parents Pov
"What were you and Ansel talking about? I saw Yall walk away"
"Oh that's what I meant to tell you"
"What is it?"
"Well Ansel asked me one of the most important questions a man could ever ask me"
"He didn't"
"Oh he did sweetheart"
"Awwwwww my baby my only baby girl....when is he going to do it?"
"After dinner when we exchange gifts"
"That is wonderful....awww we have such great things to look forward to in the new year"
"I guess so"
"How did he ask you? was he nervous?"
"Oh he was nervous."
"But you did give him your blessing?"
"I did but not right away of course. I gave him the same talk your dad told me"
"Tell me everything he said"
"Ansel looked me straight in the eye....he was sweating bullets. I knew he was going to ask me something....so I started off by saying you know I thank you guys for going above & beyond for my family. I feel right at home....he said no problem at all & he said im glad that we agreed to coming. So I said yeah I was going to be there & y/n told me it was your idea. So he says yes I didn't want to have a split christmas....so I looked at him and I noticed he wanted to ask me something about y/n...So I said is y/n what you wanted to talk about. So he said to me yes. & he said to me that your daughter has made me into the man that I am today. & so I but in and said I know. I noticed the change in you. You have really came into your own. & he said im happy you noticed...& then he said. Because of her im the man I thought I'd never become it's like a dream come true for me now because I know I am& im happy you noticed to. Then he said the best thing about this is I know I am the man made specially for her. I love her with all my heart & I can't imagine not having her in my life. & I ask you can I have your daughters hand in marriage so I can spend the rest of my life with her?"

"What did you tell him?"

Part 2