His Ex part 1.

I don't know if the last couple of nights if there had been a full moon or there is something in the water but Ansel has been acting strange & has been acting off & ignoring me sometimes. And for the life of me I'm fed up with it. Yes I have tried to sit down & talk to him but that went nowhere & nothing adds up.

Now I'm at my last resort & it's time to do some investigating starting tomorrow morning. Tonight I'm going to hang with my girls & party like the world right now makes sense.

It's myself & Kayla and Carlee going out tonight to have a good time. Our number one rule is to not talk about our boy problems. Just dancing & drinks & having fun.

We were having a good time & I was having the time of my life. I do this to make me feel better & it's working for now but then the world turned upside down.

"You will never believe who is here & who is talking to who" Kayla said

"Oh shit" Carlee said knowing it's bad info

"Who" I asked wanting to know

"Frankie & ansel's ex Vic...they are right over there taking pictures together" Kayla said pointing them out.

That alone officially confirms some things for my beliefs because Frankie & Vic are suppose to hate each other. Ansel told me that Vic & him broke up because she changed once his career kicked in full swing. Frankie knew Vic before Ansel knew her & they never liked each other because Vic was with one of Frankie's cousins. When Ansel & Vic broke up it turned nasty real quick & Frankie somehow was in the middle of it & omg I hate talking like this because it's so childish but yet the info I need to help me figure my situation out & I hate this shit.

"Shit just went from 1 to 100 in my situation real quick....i need to get into his phone...that has the answers to my questions" I said

"Should we ask Frankie or nahh" Kayla said

"Honestly I already see the pages in this story...lets just leave" I said & that's what we did.

When I got home I just got in bed & thought about everything. I should be crying right now but I'm mad that I can't . It sucks sometimes to always be that girl that just simply knows things & is always right. Honestly right now I just don't know what to do or how to respond. I love Ansel & I don't want to loose him. I know I maybe lost half of him but not fully. I just don't know. but I do know Ansel has to be talking to his ex for him to be acting the way he is to me.