Life Time Series

6 months later

Ansel's Pov

Things between Y/n and I have gotten better. Warren had told me everything about how she opened up & told him how she was feeling. At first I was upset at her because she didn't express how she was feeling to me first but once Warren told me I understood. She is in a better place, our communication is getting better which are really great things but we need to plan together to be parents & start talking about it now.

Today I'm going with Y/n to find out the sex of the baby. I'm excited for some reason I think it's a boy.

"How are you feeling Ms. Y/l/n?" the doctor asked

"I'm feeling good"

"Good that's what I like to hear" the doctor said putting the gel on her belly.

"Are you guys ready for the news of what your having?"

"Yes" we said at the same time

"I am 100% sure you are having a boy congratulations..hes doing great.....there he is" the doctor said point to the screen. And I looked and I was happy I'm going to have a son. I looked at Y/n and I saw her smile.

"Are you both getting excited?"

"Yeah" we both said at the same time"

"You guys won't have long the last three months will be here before you know it"

We were excited about the news of us having a boy. We went back to my house with some pizza I ordered. She was craving it so we picked it up & took it to my house. We were sitting & eating & I think now is the right time to talk about our plans.

"So we're really having a baby boy"

"Yup...i hoped for a girl but I'm glad Im having a boy."

"Me too....I'm excited about our future together & our son.....I feel like we need to discuss our plans. We need to put something in place more like now you know"

"What are you suggesting?"

"Like for starters I think we need a name for our son"

"Ok we can work on that"

"We need to start getting stuff for the baby "

"Ok"

"& I want us design a nursery & stuff here.....I want you both to live with me"

"Ansel I don't..."

"Just hear me out....my house is big enough. our son is going to grow. & my house is perfect for him & you. You basically live here anyway. "

"Ansel that's just it. You know how I feel about that. I can't move in with you. That is just going to ruin us. I have a plan. We are going to raise our son together & still be how we are"

"Y/n I'm not going to come back and forth wasting gas & leaving in and out of my house & have my son think that I'm some stranger. & I need to be there for you because you don't just bounce back after you have a baby. You need help at all times. & I need to be there for you. "

She was quiet & she pouted.

"Ansel I feel like I have done everything wrong in my life. The one thing I ask & if you really love me you would accept that. i want to be married first before we move in together."

"Is that what's it about?"

"Ansel..............i get what your saying. I really do. But you know what I hope for? "

"What is that?"

"I hope that before our son comes that I can do what makes me happy. Something fun & just something....i don't know......just something that will make me smile."

"That is the most self fish thing you can ever say......do you realize you are 6months pregnant & you have yet to think or even talk about the plans for our son. Y/n I have been trying to be patient but you are making things super difficult than what it needs to be"

"Ansel you have been about everyone but me. Me as an individual not just a future mom. I'm talking about me. You use to love me like I'm the only thing. & it's so hard for me right now because I think right now you don't see me the same way. You think of me as the mother of your child right now & not your girlfriend, not your best friend, lover nothing. You call it's just to check on the baby, you come home super early just because im pregnant. Everything is coming true about why I was upset in the first place." She said breaking down crying

"Y/n I get it. I realized I have changed. But I'm only trying to be a better man for you. I love you & you know that. I'm just asking you to be flexible. Fairytales are not all written the same way. I'm asking you to edit it a bit. I made a promise to you Y/n.....look down at your hand. don't you remember what I promised you? I promised that I'm not going to abandon our relationship & I'm not leaving our family. I want this. I've always wanted this, I want us . You are making this hard for us for no reason"

"Ansel nobody wants this when they aren't ready...I definitely didn't want this right right now"

"But it's what we have right now. you can not be self fish anymore."

"I know."

"We have only 3 months & we need to start making decisions now before it gets hard to make decisions. I want you to understand what is best for you, for me & our son.& I think it is best for you to live with me. That way we will have space for everything & when he grows up. It's more private just the way you like it. Your with me at all times. I won't loose my mind when I'm away from you. I'll know your safe always. Your safety is important to me. I think your father your mom and your brothers will be happy about that. "

"Ok" she said whipping her tears that were about to fall away.

"Ok?"

"Ok"

I leaned in to kiss her & she kissed me back. I'm sometimes am hard on her but in this case I kind of have too because pregnant y/n is not thinking y/n. She's not her normal self & I understand. even though she is a pain in the butt sometimes but it's when she has these self fish moments like this I am humbled. It humbles me because I realize this is just evidence of how much Y/n truly loves me. She is terrified at the thought of loosing me. & it's evidence that I love her & she knows that I do because I love her like I don't love anything els in the world. She's my world & when it's not her it's an issue. She keeps me like that & that's why im reminded right now to humble myself. Because there have been so many people in and out of my life ever since I can remember as a child & of course I'm not perfect...I've had done my dirt & hurt girls & used people & yeah of done that. But it's nothing like Y/n. It's nothing like having her. & I have to show that I appreciate her because things could be worse for me. I am truly blessed. I'm blessed to have her. & I'm blessed that she's the one who's going to give me my first child. I am scared out of my mind & I get how she feels. But I understand it's my job as a man to take care of her & to raise my son. She doesn't even know it yet but they are my inspiration for everything. They are my whole world.