TCA Experience

We were on the road to the TCA & Ansel was up for a lot of categories and of course I'm hoping my babe wins them all. Ansel was a bit nervous because this is kinda a big deal & one of the first of many award shows where he will be awarded for his lead & performances so yeah it's a big deal. He's nervous but very excited. I was nervous because I've never been to these kind of functions but I'm ok.

Once we got there Ansel did force me to walk with him but I did thankfully it wasn't to bad & it was quick but it was super loud. The girls went crazy for him & I know it just made his heart smile because of that. Ansel had to do his interviews & other shots & then finally he met up with me.

"Wow that was cool" Ansel said to me excited

"I have to admit that was really awesome your fans are awesome" I said to him.

We were standing waiting for the usher to come escort us to our seats. Suddenly to the right of Ansel Ariana Grande walked in beside Ansel closely like literally 5 ft away along with the producers. We ended up waiting because there was a seat issue. The producers were explaining how we were suppose to be sitting in the same sections but now that Ariana brought her grandma & the cousins withe her last minute they had to rearrange everyone. So then Ariana takes notice to Ansel.

"Hey your that guy in that sad movie I watched a few days go" Ariana said & that alone is Ansel's biggest pet peeves. I'm standing there thanking the man above because one I don't like her nor her music & I heard rumors she a arrogant bitch & here I am experiencing it first hand. This heffa just came for my man but let me keep calm.

Ansel looked at her & she just looked at him dumb founded like oh you aren't you going to say hi but she kept looking at him to double check & then she said yeah that's him. Ansel had this I can't look on his face. He looks at me reading my mind & we just shook it of off. Finally someone came and took us to our seats first.

"I can't stand that bitch" I said bluntly

"I'm so happy she not sitting in our area that's for sure" Ansel said

"Don't be afraid to call her a bitch she is a bitch." I said causing us to giggle lightly

"I'm trying to behave and you are the one starting" Ansel said laughing lightly

"Oh no Y/n will not be having any type of chill tonight....turn down for what babe?" I said making him laugh.

We sat with everyone from the cast of TFIOS. I already met them before at a little post movie celebration so we basically just were catching up. Of course Ansel won all of his awards & I was so proud of him.

The show was fun for the most part. It does kinda get boring certain times but then it picks up. Then when Ariana Grande wins a award she gets up to go and accept it. She was wearing this ugly 70s themed outfit with the ugly 10'' platforms & all I can think about right now is how much it will make my night if she tripped and fell

"Fix your face we might be on camera" Ansel said with a laugh

"I'm sorry I was just silently hoping she falls & breaks her neck" I said & Ansel covers his face and laughs

"Let me stop...let me behave" I said laughing

"We keep it up they will kick us out" Ansel said laughing & then we laughing together

"I don't like that bitch" I said

"I can't " Ansel said

"I can't either " I said

We were both laughing & going in on just anyone who made us feel a certain way. Then we found some chill. After the show was over the cast wanted to go grab dinner. We had dinner pretty quickly because everyone was either on the go & had to leave. Ansel and I had to fly out ourselves. He has an interview in New York so he wanted me to come with him.

We were on the plane relaxing. I was getting sleepy but Ansel was up active on Twitter talking to fans.

"You know they caught us laughing" Ansel said cracking up

"We had no chill at all tonight" I said cracking up

"Everyone has this picture of us & they are hashtagging it relationship goals...my fans are awesome" Ansel said happy

"Anssie" I said to him

"Yes my love" he said looking at his phone

"I'm proud of you & I love you" I said lovingly

"Thank you babe. I love you too...i love you too much" Ansel said breaking his attention away from his phone & then leaning in my face & he blows on my nose being cute.

"Can I have a kiss" Ansel asked & then I just kissed him. after we kissed his put his phone up because he noticed how sleepy I was. He then just cuddles me into him & we both fell asleep for the rest of the plant ride.