Stubborn

I was home studying one of my many scripts. I heard my front door open and I know it can be one of three people my y/n, my mom and my sister. Most likely its my y/n my girlfriend.

"Babe" she came in my study

"Hey babe"

"You studying your scripts?"

"Yes....what do you want?" I asked reading her knowing she wants Something

"What makes you think I want something? Can't I just come and visit my man?" She said and I just gave her a look like yeah right

"Mhmm" I said then she came and kissed up on me.

"Babeee but I do want to ask you something?"

"What"

"Can we go to the iheartradio festival....please I just want to see Ed Sheeran live" she asked

"No...you can go but I can't"

'Baby why not?"

"don't you see me studying? no I have lots of things to do anyway besides this"

"Babe why can't you take a break. I just want to go one day"

"No I'm not going you can but I cant"

"You know I don't want to go without you"

"I guess your not going then"

"You get on my nerves I swear"

"You getting on my nerves...go somewhere with that"

She left me alone for the rest of the evening to study and practice. I swear you give a woman everything and the minute you say no to one thing it's the end of the world.....such unstable creatures of Christ.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. When I got up to go to the kitchen expecting breakfast for me i noticed she wasn't making enough for me only for her self. I began to make my food as well.

"Why are you showing off its not even 1pm yet. "

.............

She didn't say anything

"I know you hear me. " I said & I got in her face knowing it makes her weak. "Why are you showing off....hmm" I said hovering her

"Move im ready to eat my food."

"No your showing off ..stop"

She just rolled her eyes at me. I grabed her face cupping her chin firmly so she can look directly at me.

"Stop with the attitude...your showing off for no reason."

She tried to move my had but it didn't work. She just signed and I let go of her. I took my food and my script and went to my den to study. I was in there all day and night. It was time to call it a night I went in my room to notice my stubborn spoiled girlfriend sleep already. I'm busy at me moment but I'll make it up to her eventually. I don't like tell her no & I hardly do tell her no because she don't ask for much. I know she loves Ed but she can watch him live right at home. I'm not flying all the way out Vegas. I have to much stuff to handle right now & she's just feeling like a baby. It's cute seeing her trying to be mad but I don't like her being mad.

I got in bed & to lay down. I decided to move closer to her. I wasn't really sleepy yet so I just layed down next to her. She started moving in her sleep so I let her move to get comfy and once she was I was fast to sleep.