Mall Fiasco

Ansel & I were just having a laid back day. We were on our way to the mall to do a bit of shopping. We went into h&m & Victoria secret. We continued to walk & for some reason I felt like we were being followed. I kept looking back.

"Babe I think were being followed" I said

Ansel looks back behind us to notice girls either to pretend they are not following us or some girls coming to him for a picture or autograph.

"Yeah I'm sorry babe" Ansel said not really sure about how I feel.

"Fine babe" I said simply. I feel fine.

"Ansel omg I love you soo much you just don't know" this one girl of the group of girls squealed while they made they made there way to us.

Ansel squeezes my hand tightly & looks at me & then looks back at them.

"Hi I love you guys too" Ansel said as they walk up to us. I let go of his hand so he can meet his fans.

I moved to the side so they can get to him easier. Ansel gave me a mean look for some reason & I don't know why.

He finished taking pictures with the girls. He talked with him for a bit & then more girls were starting to take notice. But Ansel knew when to shut it down. He moved back towards me to grab my hand. Once he grabbed my hand he waved to everyone & told them see you later. That's when the other group of girls started running to get to Ansel.

"Um babe you've got more company" I said not even having to look back I can just hear them running.

"Let's go in here. " Ansel said pulling us in the closet store.

"Why did you give me a mean look when I backed away from you?" I said asking

"You were suppose to stand next to me so that it's easier to not stand & talk too long. When people see me with you they normally rush so that we can get back to what we were doing" Ansel said & that's when the group of girls caught up with us.

"Ansel can we please have a picture with you please?" one girl said

"Hi ladies" he said knowing he couldn't avoid it.

The manager of the store came over to me

"I'll call mall security to help you guys out." He said

"Thank you" I said .

Just 10 minutes later the security came to escort us out. Ansel saw them & he turned to look at me. I came to him & one of the officers blocked me.

"Hey she's my girlfriend don't block her" Ansel said telling the officer to move. Ansel grabbed my hand & then we left behind the guards. Thankfully the girls made room so they didn't start a fuss but they did follow us.

We finally went back to our car. Ansel made sure to safely put me in the car first and then he got in on his side. He started the car up & we drove off.

"So much for a shopping trip huh?" Ansel breaking the silence

"Yeah well those things happen" I said not really really mad but just in a sense I don't care

"I'm sorry babe, i am going to make it up to you I promise" Ansel said then he glanced at me

"It's fine don't worry about it" I said simply

Ansel just looked at me & then shook his head and sighed

"What?" I questioned

"Nothing......are you mad at me mad at what happened?" Ansel asked

"I'm not mad at all I'm sorry it's just after being together for 5 months & we don't really be in public places together very often....so I haven't really got use to this..i don't think I will " I said truthfully but simple so that he doesn't feel like I'm mad because I'm not I just don't care to have any feelings for what happened

"I'm not use to it either so your not alone...I guess we just take it as it comes you know" Ansel said not really sure if his responds was the best.

"I love you so we will get through it" I said

"I love you too" he said then placing his one free hand in mine.