His Ex part 3

Ansel's Pov

Y/n has left & she's ignoring me. It's been a week since we had an argument. I've been calling her nonstop...texting her & she's so good I even show up at her house unannounced twice & she wasn't there. It's getting frustrating that she won't talk to me.

Vic had texted me a few times but I'm ignoring her. Y/n was right I shouldn't even been communicating with her. I should have left this in the past. Let the past burry the past. I shouldn't have given this or Vic any attention. I regret it but then I don't because genuinely hated Vic but over time when Y/n came into my life she made all things new. She took the hate out of my heart & changed me & helped me to love again. I just don't want to loose her. I love Y/n & I just hope she remembers that. I just wanted closure that's all.

I was thinking long & hard about how can I see her. She's not going to answer her phone & I know she won't be home...& then that's when I figure it out. I decided to go to her favorite place where I know she's likes to think & when I got there I saw her. I can't believe I didn't think about this before. I saw her standing there looking out into the water. The moonlight made her soft skin glow nobody was there it was just her. I noticed her whipping her eyes & it crushed me. At first I wanted to turn back & just meet her at her house but I need to go hold her now & make it right. I built up the courage to walk over to her.

"I've been looking for you" I said letting her know I'm coming over to her she turns around afraid but relaxes knowing it's me. She quickly turns back around whipping her eyes so her tears won't show. I know they are there & it hurts to see I've caused them but I'm going to make it better.

"I guess you found me" she says lightly

"I'm happy I did..you know your the hardest girl to get in touch with?" I said making light convo while taking a seat next to her

"You don't say huh" she said lowly & sad

"I miss you" I said truthfully

"I've missed you too" she said sadly & a tear falls down her face & she quickly whips it away & then another came down & I whipped it away. She gently moves my hand away from her face & I pull it back.

"Y/n I want you to know how sorry I am...you were right about everything....i know I'm wrong" I said

She just tucks her head down covering her face the tears were flowing.

"Y/n I need you & I'm sorry for hurting you....im so sorry for hurting you." I said from the bottom of my heart

"Please talk to me" I pleaded & she takes a deep breathe & then releases.

"Do you still have feelings for Vic?" She asked

"No Y/n I love you and only you...Vic is the past, she's dead to me. I need you to remember I genuinely hated her but I've grown to a place where I don't want to hate anyone or hold grudges so I met with her to finish it. When we sat down she was did come with the intention to apologize & then she just I don't know she just started trying to temp me I guess...& then I realized when you brought it up...in the moment I didn't see it but I did realize that I was wrong. & I've hurt you & I'm sorry.....i know if you ever did this i don't know how I could forgive you...I know it hurts what I did but it hurts me more right now to see you hurt...sad & just it's just killing me right now." I said

"That's what I was most hurt about is that you took the time for her. I'm all about closure & burying the past but she's one that I feel you just didn't need to give the time of day too. You were with her for 3 years & I knew how she felt about you & I knew how you felt about her. But what broke me was the possibility that you still have feelings for her & if she still has a piece of your heart ...I want your heart full heartedly. When you ignored me & brushed me off I knew she had to have some part of your heart...that's what's killing me" she said & it threw me off about how she felt. Y/n has all of me & I'm 100% sure of that.

"No there's only you...& im 100% sure of that your my heart..I love you so much. Im never going to do this or even talk to her again. I called her & told her it will be best for us to never speak again & I told her to delete my number. She is never going to come between us again I promise you" I said

"What I did was a mistake that could have been avoided but I didn't & I'm sorry please can you find it in your heart to forgive me" I pleaded & moved closer to her face.

"I love you & I forgive you" she said lowly & then I whipped some tears away from her & kissed her.

"No more set backs, arguing of hurting each other...im going to make sure it's about us & I'm going to stay focus on us...I promise" I said making sure she knows I'm going to do what it takes to make her happy again.

"Let's just move forward..we went through it learned from it & just move forward. I just don't want her in your life ...keep her out & we will be fine" she said

"I promise you never again..ok" I said

"Ok" she said

I kissed her gently & then I pulled her closer to me. We sat there in silence for a moment & enjoyed the view. I looked back & forth from the moon & back to her to make sure her tears stop & to see if I can steal a few kisses. I missed the taste of her soft lips on mine.

"I'm getting sleepy" she said lowly

"Can I come stay the night with you?" I asked I really want to hold her tonight

"Yeah you can stay the night" she said making me happy.

We then left & then we got back to her place. We immediately got in bed & I pulled her into my chest. She laid on me her skin was warm & I missed her & missed this..cuddling. I couldn't fall asleep I was just up thinking more so worried if I ruined her trust for me. I hope I haven't.

"Y/n?" I said lowly but loud enough for her to hear she adjusted herself & opened her eyes slightly to let me know she was somewhat awake.

"I just want you to know that you can trust me still...dont take your trust away from me. I won't ever loose you or intentionally hurt you" I said

"I still trust you...you maybe stupid....but i trust you" she said lowly & slowly. & it made me relieved that this whole thing is done with. I'm glad were moving past this. I'm going to do what it takes to make her happy again.