He Doesnt Want You Coming To His Gig Part 2

A/n :Had a special request to make apart 2 for this imagine so here it is. Sorry if it's long & it's terrible I kinda didn't know what to do with it but I did my best ! Let me know what you think

I sat in our room watching Tv as Ansel got dressed for the club tonight. I'm still mad that he doesn't want me to go.

"Which shirt should I wear this one or this one" Ansel asked showing off the shirts while he was in his towel only exposing his bare toned upper body

I ignored him

"So your going to ignore me?" Ansel asked & I just kept giving him the silent treatment.

Ansel just shrugged me off & then got dressed. He then climbed in bed to sit on top of me. He annoyingly grabbed my face & to plant kisses all over them.

"Leave me alone...stop" I said trying not to get goosebumps after he kissed that special side of my face.

"Babe don't be mad I'm just trying to keep you safe. Your safe out of the way" Ansel said

"Whatever" I said

"I'll be back home as soon I'm done...& you can lay your body against mine & you can mean mug me as long as you want....deal?" Ansel said

"I'll think about it" I said & Ansel just sucked his teeth & then kissed me again & got off of me. He put his shoes on & grabbed his keys then got off the bed.

"I love you....say it back" Ansel said in my face

"Love you" I said

"Say I love you" Ansel said

"I love you now get" I said & then he kissed me and then left.

I was in bed on a Friday night while my boyfriend was going out to have fun. I was just thinking about how busted my night went & then my phone went off. It was Ashely. me and her have gotten close she's Julian's girlfriend & Julian is with Ansel tonight & they are close friends.

"Hey Ashely" I said answering the phone

"Are you dressed?" Ashely asked

"No why?" I asked

"I'm coming over we are going tonight to that party Julian and Ansel is at...I'll be over in 10" Ashely said & then she hung up.

I'm glad she's going to be the savior for this night but I already know this is just to stir up trouble.

I hurried and got in shower & tried to find something decent to wear to the club tonight. Ashely was finally here & I went to go get the door.

"Hey what's beautiful" I said

"Hi pretty...listen we are going to the club tonight. You know where me and Julian stand and I can't trust him fully yet so I need to be there." Ashely said reminding me of their drama. Julian cheated on Ashely 2 months ago & he told her as soon as it happened. They have been off and on but now they are on and yeah it complicated.

"I get it. " I said truthfully because if i was her I would be doing the same thing too.

"You can't wear that we have to blend in as much as we can. We have to wear all black & we have to change our hair." Ashely suggested

"How are we going to do a hair change in the next 45 minutes they are suppose to be up?" I asked & then Ashely lifted up a packed of wigs.

"I got two words for you lace fronts" Ashely said and then I led her to the bathroom so we can put them on. Ashely put mine on and made it look natural. My hair has bangs & the hair color was jet black & 16'' long. Ashely 's hair was just like mine but her bangs covered were swooped to the side. I was liking out look. It gave us an edge & were were some sexy ladies. I changed into an all black outfit so we could blend in.& finally we left.