He Flirts With You

Ansel and I met a few weeks back in Chicago. I had a photography gig with a friend & he just happened to be there. We talked & just basically clicked & now here I am on my way to his house for a BBQ with his fiends. I decided to go by myself because when he invited me it didn't sound like an open invitation to bring a friend I think he wanted it to be small so yeah I'm going by myself.

Ansel and I are friends but I have to admit I do have a little feels towards him. It's kind of hard not to have feels for him because we literally talk everyday & when we don't my whole day feels so off. Yes I'm smitten, intrigued & everything in between but it is what it is for now. I don't try to fall to deep because I don't think Ansel needs a companionship right now I think a friendship is what he wants & he just so happens to enjoy it coming from me at the moment I guess.

I finally arrived & so to get to his yard you have to go through his basketball court. I saw him & I saw him playing basketball with a few of his friends. I decided to watch & Ansel shot a 3. He's pretty good at basketball. after 5 minutes and back to back 3s someone I guess on Ansel's team yelled game point. One the last play Ansel threw a cool alley hoop to his team mate & he dunked it in the basket & won there little pick up game. They all hand five and pound it up & tell each other good game & the planned on playing another game later.

I noticed one of Ansel friends tapped his arm and point to me. I read his lips he said...your girl is here of something close to that. I ignore that be has Ansel turns around & smiles at me. I decide to walk over to him & he met me half way.

"Hey you made it" Ansel said happy to see me & hugged me

"OMG I'm sorry I'm sweaty...i shouldn't have hugged you" Ansel said realizing he was sweating but it didn't bother me

"Your fine..you had a good game....I managed to catch the end you have some moves " I said complimenting him

"Well thank you...you look beautiful as always" Ansel said complimenting me back

"Well thank you" I said & suddenly the ball rolled over to me & I picked it up & started bouncing it

"What do you know about basketball?" Ansel asked me

"I know a few things....play 50 with me" I said challenging him

"I'm the king of 50 sweetheart ...I'm not so sure you want to do that" Ansel said

"Why are you scared" I said teasing him

"I don't want to hurt your feelings beautiful & I don't want you to hurt yourself" Ansel said slickly

"I get you are scared" I said teasing him

"Ansolo your girl is challenging you to a game if 50....wattt" one of his friends teasing him

Then finally he gave in. He let me have the ball first. I went to the free throw line and made 6 free throws in a row & I finally missed. Ansel gets the ball & makes 8 shots then misses. I get the ball back & shoot 3x I make it to 45 & the last shot I had to move back & break 50 & I missed giving the ball back to Ansel. He shoots it in giving him to break 50 & he makes it. Now we have to play one on one. I stick close to him & then he tries for a shot. He tries to cheat by pulling me away but I end up getting the ball & making a weird shot. I got to break 50 & I make it. Now Ansel has to play I one on one. This shot means I win. So I go up to get closer to the goal. Ansel then uses his tall frame against me & I try to push him off but he's heavier and stronger so he wasn't really moving anywhere. He then picks me up & tells me to make the shot. I do causing me to win.....well he let me win. He puts me down & tickles me making me smile and giggle really hard. He's very strong picking my 179 lbs ass up.