Good Morning

And then there was the light creeping through my bedroom window of my loft. The loud sirens & horns signaling crazy traffic in the streets. It was just another Saturday. Just another day I was missing him. But just another day closer to when I get to see him.

I sat up in bed stretching my body. I rubbed away the sleep from my eyes and adjusted to the light. I got up out of bed & headed to the bathroom. After I used the bathroom i came back to my room. My phone began to ring...it was him....Ansel.

I rushed to my phone to answer it.

"Hello"

"Hey love"

"Hey babe"

"Good morningggggg"

"Good morning babe.....how are you? where are you on earth? & tell me everything"

"Im ok I can be better...I know I will be better shortly though.."

"A what's wrong & what happened?"

"Nothing is wrong anymore"

"Where are you & why is there so much noise?"

"........"

"An"

"Come to the door I have a surprise for you"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong"

"Come to the door & you will find out"

I rushed to the door only to see him standing there with roses & Starbucks cups.

"Anselllll" I said jumping into his arms not caring if he can't hug me back because his hands are full. He moved us both into my loft.

He sat the flowers down so he can grip me. I put my feet down while still hugging him. I hid my face into the crook of his neck. Moments later I stopped.

"I've missed you sooo much" I said

"I missed you more." Ansel said while cupping my check & kissing away my tears.

"Don't cry babe" ansel said with a laugh while kissing my tears of joy away

"I told you I was coming back to you....I ll always will" ansel said lovingly to me

After our moment, we enjoyed pure tea. Ansel was still jet lagged. But Ansel was doing 7 hrs straight of shooting .& he went right on a plane to be here. I know he's tired. Sometimes Ansel pretends & puts up a front when something is either bothering him, or especially when he's tired. He fights sleep but I make sure he rest. Today that's what were going to do....rest.

We climbed back into my bed.

"Omg your bed....ive missed it" Ansel said enjoying my soft comfortable bed

"I know you did" I said

"If I can take this bed & you everywhere I would be set for life" ansel said jokingly.

"No kidding" I said laughing

"This is the best morning ever" Ansel said & then he was knocked out sleep.