Her

"Yeah I come home the day after tomorrow , I should land hopefully at 5 if all goes accordingly"

"Good...I've really missed you & I'm ready for you to be home now. This pillow is annoying"

"I know but don't worry just hang on for another 24 hrs. For me please?"

"I will but you need to hurry up"

"Patiences is a virtue babe"

"Oh I've been 3 months well worth of patiences I think I paid my dues"

"Hahaha"

She yarned tiredly letting me know she's sleepy. I have her up at a ungodly hour there where she is while I'm on the other side of the world.

"Get some sleep babe"

"I'm not tired"

"Yes you are you just yarned...like what"

"You right....ill call you tomorrow."

"Ok I love you & I'll talk to you later"

"I love you good night" & then we both hung up. I was paying attention to her while playing FIFA with my buddy Joe.

"Your whipped"

"Hahaha"

"Y/n has definitely changed you in a good way of course your not who you use to be"

"Yeah I have chilled out a lot "

"Definitely & I'm not saying it's a bad thing"

"I know man"

"You guys been together for quite sometime now do you think she's the one?"

"To early to tell"

"I feel you"

"Y/n she's......I can't explain im just glad I got her you know....how are you and lexi?"

"..............We're getting back on good terms.....so far so good"

"What does that mean?"

"A few months ago I lied about something to her....& she found out & so now trust was a problem & yeah....but I've been working hard to get us back on track. I realized I didn't want to loose her so that's where I am"

"Damn but hey atleast your trying"

"Right.....have Y/n ever lied about something serious to you before?"

"Nah.......you know when you just asked that it makes me realize how much of a chill I've been on. Like i hardly have anytime & you & everyone els hardly have the time so you know we all talk to each other when we can & for me it's like Y/n has been of course with me & she's going to be cause she's my girlfriend you know what I mean.....but no if I catch her in a lie about something I'd raise hell.........did she lie or did you lie?"

"I lied."

"Damn hahaha'

"I know"

"Good luck bro"

"Thank you"

"Lexi is a good girl man don't mess it up over something stupid"

"Yeah I've learned that& im trying"

"It's nothing like having your own girl you can trust & depend on "

"It's not"

"It's nothing like her....nothing like her at all in this world"