Life Time Series

3 months later

I'm still coming to terms that I'm pregnant. I don't like to talk about because i don't know I feel somewhat ashamed & more so scared. I'm only 20 & I feel like I'm not ready to be someone's mother. The honest truth I just wanted to be married with a kid but I'm not & that's what makes me upset the most.

Ansel is out of town but it doesn't feel like it because he calls me more often than normal & texts me every 15 mins. He worried about me. He tries to get me to talk about the baby. But I'm just not completely ready to talk about it yet. I'm really feeling upset when it comes to Ansel because I feel like I have ruined him & I feel like this baby is going to ruin our relationship because it's now going to be about the baby & no more us. It's like we're going to break up because I'm pregnant & that breaks me into pieces & that's mainly why I don't want to talk to Ansel about the baby.

Ansel's Pov

I was done filming then I had to go to a photo shoot. I had my brother warren with me because he's the only one I could talk to about what's going on. I'm really stressed right now because Y/n isn't opening up to me about how she's feeling & about our unborn child. It's really frustrating to see her like this. I've never seen her like this. She's three months along & I want her to be healthy & have a healthy baby. I just hate how she feels right now because I love her and I don't things to be like this.

"Has she called or text back yet?" my brother asked

"No not yet." I said looking at my phone

"She will.....how is she feeling? have she started to open up about it? "

"No. I've never seen her shut down like this. She avoids the subject every time I bring it up"

"How often do you bring it up?"

"I bring it up but not annoyingly all the time, I slip it in like how are you feeling? Or I asked what did the doctors say when she goes to her appts that I can't make it too. Or I ask her does she need anything just like little hints & she knows what I'm doing and just refuses to talk about it"

"I think she's scared....i really admire the relationship you guys have and admire Y/n and knowing her & to see her introvert herself is really sad to know. She's such a sweet girl & I think your lucky to have her. It's so sad to think she's belittled herself you know...."

"I know exactly what you mean"

"I think she's scared because you guys are young but I think she will make a wonderful mom.....you just have to be patient & always make her comfortable to come to you & she will"

We arrived at the place where I had a small interview & photo shoot for today. It does get harder to mask a face & pretend like everything is fine when my acting career is going fine but everything personal is falling apart.

Warren's Pov

Ansolo gave me his phone to keep an eye on it for when Y/n calls or texts. I was having with him today and spend some time with him. He's been going through it. He's only told me and our dad about him becoming a dad in another 6 months. His manager knows & I'm not sure about who els knows but I'm pretty sure that's all that knows.

As he was getting ready to pose for the camera his phone went off in my hands and it was Y/n. I answered it because I wanted to talk to her and let her know she can come to me if she needs anything while Ansel is away.

"Hey babe"

"Hey Y/n it's Warren not Ansel"

"Hi Warren"