Life Time Series

Ive noticed that I'm getting dizzy more often than I should....I shouldn't feel dizzy at all. I don't know what's gotten into me & my body but I'm not liking it at all. I get dizzy they same time of day 12 noon. it's so bad I feel like I'm going to pass out like right now.

"Babe what's wrong ...you don't look so well?" Ansel asked me

"I don't feel too good right now I'm sorry"

"No lets get you to the hospital right now you haven't been feeling good all week you need to see a doctor"

"No I just think it's something i......." I said almost falling over if it wasn't for Ansel wrapping in his arms as we leave through the back exist to leave his interview. The room feels like it's spinning but I find myself gaining focus in the room

We made it to the car and as soon as we started moving I just got car sick out of nowhere. I needed to throw up.

"Ansel tell them to pull over I have to throw up" I said and they did as I was told and I rushed out so I can throw up. Ansel was right behind holding my hair while rubbing my back while being grossed out yet very worried about me.

"I have to take you to the emergency room something is wrong and we need to get checked out"

"No I just need to go home take me home please"

"No lets go to the emergency room first"

"No you either take me home or I'll walk home from here"

"Neither is an option"

I turn to walk away from him & then I get his sharp pain in my side. Causing me to bend over & almost loose my balance but Ansel picks me up & the pain I felt doing that brings tears to my eyes. Ansel immediately takes me back in the car to take us to the emergency room. Ansel held me gently in the car. He was trying his hardest to calm me down but now I'm scared because now I'm going to the emergency room & I'm dizzy & I'm feeling pain right now.

I was taken in immediately I cried in more pain with they stuck needles in me. My arm was numb & I suffered im mortified of needles. They did test after test on me. After they gave medicine I started noticing I was feeling a bit better. After 20 minutes the doctor came back in.

"I have some news....ms. Y/l/n (your last name) "

"And"

"The news is your pregnant exactly one month as of today congrats."

"I'm what?" I asked confused I swear I thought he said

"Ms.y/l/n you are pregnant"

& I froze

"What you were experiencing was common sickness it comes from when you don't take the proper nutrients for your body for the baby or but in your case it's just the natural causes of your body changing"

I just really wanted to cry. The doctor went on talking & all I can think about it the fact I'm carrying life inside of me. I'm thinking about my life. I'm thinking about how and when I got pregnant.

"Babe lets get you home"

Ansel took my hand and lead me to the car. The ride home was silent. When we I finally reached home Ansel and I sat in the entertainment room on the couch. I shed many tears. Ansel was coming to hold me but I got up before he could. I went to my room just so I can be alone & cry. It was maybe an hour later Ansel came into my room to lay beside me. I let him hold me as I cried.