Changes

"Hey babe"

"Hey babe how are you?"

"I'm good what are you doing?"

"Nothing I'm just in the house relaxing watching a movie.....I miss you"

"I miss you to beautiful.....how come your not out on a Friday night? "

"I wasn't really up to going out & stuff I just wanted to stay home. Work was really busy today"

"You don't have a headache do you?"

"No I'm fine I just you know needed a bit of a break"

"That's fine. I got you......"

Y/n has been falling into this pattern I noticed. I left her a few days ago & I noticed something different but I couldn't really figure it out. I really wonder if it had anything to do with her friends. she always use to hang with them & talk to them all the time but lately before I left I saw her phone & the only people she talks to is her brothers, me, her mom and dad & that's it.

"How was your day?"

"It was good, another full day of filming"

"That's good. are you guys in the middle or the end?"

"Still beginning...hey babe"

"Yeah"

"Have you talk to Tiffany, or Janice or Jayla lately?"

"Umm not in awhile why do you ask?"

"I'm asking because I find it odd you haven't talked to them awhile & I mean it's been awhile. Why aren't you talking to them?"

"Well I never told you but me and Janice had a falling out"

"Oh.....what happened" I said kind of glad because I've seen it coming. Janice was always jealous of babe & I didn't like it. Things got worse when I came into her life and Janice was always a bad friend in my opinion. It always seemed like she was trying to compete with her or rub something in her face but of course Y/n isn't like that. She was always supportive & was always there for her & always asked Y/n for money & whatever els & Y/n gives unconditionally. As much as I wanted to tell her to get rid of her I couldn't do it because I knew it was only a matter of time when Janice was going to shoot herself in the foot & Y/n would see Janice for what she really is. I was glad Y/n got to see that for herself.

"Janice just randomly got stuck out somewhere & so of course I'm the friend that always overreacts to things & start think the worse could be happening to her. ....So I go find her to pick her up only to find her tipsy & talking to another guy. She was literally wrapped up with another guy. Then she had the nerve to take her precious time getting into my car so I can take her home. & mind you it's late & everything"

"I don't mean to be rude but you should have left her there. She wasn't all that intoxicated to not know what she was doing."

"I know but I really thought she was in trouble & I just wanted to help"

"You have to becareful with that because Janice could have put you in a dangerous situation. What if you got hurt? I would not be a happy guy if anything happened to you. If it did that will be the day I'll go to jail"

"Ansel stop"

"I'm serious Id hurt anyone who hurts you"

"Thanks babe. But you don't have to worry I wasn't hurt"

"Yeah fortunately you wasn't hurt....so why aren't you talking to the rest of them?"

"So before I get to that when I got in the car and started talking to her I told her to she was wrong & that she needs to tell Devin what she did. I said I want no parts of her mess & that it's stupid for her to hurt Devin the way she did. So apparently I had no idea but Janice accidentally answered her phone to Devin's call so he heard everything. & she was just being nasty saying that other stuff about me being perfect and us being together & it was just a mess."

"Damn"

"Right so Devin knew but what he heard on the phone but it didn't make no difference because there were pictures of her floating on insta & so Devin was going to find out one way or another"

"Have you talked to Devin directly
?"

"No I haven't had a chance to & I want to reach out to him but right now is just not the best time"

"I got you so what about Tiffany and Jayla?"

"So Tiffany felt offended because she felt that I don't have no loyalty to Devin or Janice. She thought that I should have immediately reached out to Devin. & she felt like outside of the situation that originally had nothing to do with her she felt like it was the perfect time to vent about how she feels like I'm not loyal and that basically im a bad friend. She felt like I should have been with Janice when she asked me to go out but I'm no baby sitter & I don't get what makes them think I needed to be that. So she was basically hating me for believing her mind I'm a terrible friend & Jayla just sat there & didn't come to my defense. She just saw what happened so I don't really count her as no friend. She didn't have my back. So yeah that's where that is"

"Babe leave it where it is. You already have everything you need honestly"

"That's how I feel. I'm just sick of feeling used by people I call friends. & that's a hurtful thing& I feel it's time to put myself first for once & stop
Being a superwoman for everyone who doesn't deserve it you know"

"I'm glad you have come to that place because for me looking from the outside in I knew that they all had some type of jealously towards you and I just knew it was not healthy to keep around as much as I wanted to say that I had to let you figure it out on your own"

"Thank you"

"I know that sounds rude but I've been through that before in life, practically all my life, i struggled to keep decent friends around me & it was hard to let them go because I truly trusted them but you have to put yourself first before it all.& I'm the end you are going to feel much better & feel a good change once all the people who brough negative energy in your life go you know"

"Yeah I'm feeling that already & I enjoy it"

"Right & in time real friends will come around & stay loyal to you. So don't stress about it ok?"

"I won't, im honestly ok with my decision to walk away because I honestly came to a point where I grew apart away from them &I just didn't know how to you know separate myself from them but it wasn't until this situation happened & it just kinda was like my blessing like it was finally a door I've been waiting to find & finally it's open and I can run & trust me babe I ran through that door"

"It was a blessing in disguise"

"It truly was...I will clean up my exit once time has set in & when I'm just forced to. I do want to clear any confusion with Devin & hopefully in time he will be ok & I think he will be."

"Yeah and if he's not then you don't have to waste any breathe"

"Of course... & babe thank you, I really appreciate you talking to me about this"

"I'm here for you always but why didn't tell me when it happened?"

"I don't know I guess I was just confused about it when I replay it in my head & I was sad & so I just didn't want to talk about it. & even when I was going through that you took that away from my mind....it was like you were the perfect distraction. & from what you say & what you do for me....just makes my whole world better. I forget it all"

"I know the feeling"

"I love you"

"I love you more than you will ever know"