The Struggle Is Real

Exactly three days from now is Ansel's and I 1 year and 6 months anniversary. Now i really didn't want to celebrate this one. All anniversaries are special and all but I don't think you need to celebrate each month until like we get to like years like 2 years together for example. But Ansel has been feeling guilty because lately every time we go to make plans to be together he had to cancel. So he's been feeling really guilty about it and now he wants to celebrate our month anniversary.

Ansel has been working day and night on everything & making sure that he does what he has to do so that he can be free on our anniversary. It's so sweet how he's doing that & then he talks about how he wants this to be really special and I gotta admit I'm excited. I'm really looking forward to spending time with him. I really want to get him a present since it's a special occasion but I can't figure out what to get him for the life of me. like what do you get a guy that has been fairly rich all his life and is even more richer and can have anything he wants. I feel it's so hard to shop for guys because it's so simple yet complicated. I want to get him something that's special but not over doing it because I don't want to over do it because then I won't have anything for our two year anniversary. This is why I pray that when I have kids I don't have a boy. It's so hard.

After a week of deciding what to get him & even talking to him I figured out he wanted these boots for the fall that he likes so I'm going to surprise him with that & then for our 2 year im going to get give him this exclusive anime collection of marvel which is a few grand & get this portrait of him made out of Legos. I know he will love it

It was the night before our anniversary and I just finished wrapping up his gift & he called me

"Babeeee"

"Hey babe"

"What's wrong?"

"I have some good news and bad news & I wasn't going to tell you but ..."

"What now?"

"I can come to you tomorrow and we can still do everything I said we were going to do but it will be short"

"How short?"

"All day until 5"

"Oh ok so that's not bad."

"Yes it is I was suppose to be for two days but I'm working on my day off I....well hopefully we have to be in Amsterdam by 9am there time."

"We?"

"Yes we....can you please come?"

"How long do you need to be there?"

"A week"

"I can come but not for the whole week"

"Ok"

"Ok"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No I'm use to this & I know you don't really have a choice"

"I'm glad you understand...thank you for always making my life easier & for putting up with....you know everything.....i love you soo much"

"I love you..I wouldn't want this any other way"

"Me either"

"When are you coming here?"

"Another 5 hours...ill be there soon"

"Ok"

"I have to call you back so I can make those arrangements ok"

"Ok I'll see you when you get here...I'm ready for bed"

"Ok...I'll be there when you wake up ok & can you keep the garage door unlock I don't have my keys to the front"

"Do you know my code?"

"Yeah that's why I'm asking you to keep that door unlock so I can come in through the garage"

"Ok cool."

"Love you babe"

"Love you too"

After hang up with him i did what he told me to do and I went to sleep. I was really tired and I wanted to have enough energy for tomorrow. I was going to pack but I hate doing that. Packing is the devil...that's the one part I hate about having a famous boyfriend when we go on trips which happens a lot so we can be together I have to pack & it the worse. But that's neither here nor there.

The next morning I really wanted to sleep until Ansel got in but it's always days like this I wake up early for no reason. Ansel still wasn't here yet & I couldn't fall back to sleep. I figured I'd shower & then get started on breakfast. By the time I finished doing that & cooking breakfast I heard him open my door & he was here. bag in one hand presents and big bouquet of pink roses in another.

"Babe" I said to him then greeting him with a hug & kiss.

"Hey babe your up really early" he said after kissing me

"I know I couldn't fall back to so I thought I get up & make breakfast for us"

"It smells so good.....oh & for you my lady....happy anniversary babe " he said handing me the roses

"Thank you babe...happy anniversary I said then giving him a kiss.

We then sat down & ate after we were done eating I put the dishes in the skink. I gave him his gift & he was so happy. he loved it & was so excited about wearing his boots. we then did everything that we planned on doing. We went to canyon park after we did our golfing & carnival fun to end it off with a walk in canyon park.

"So I have something special for you I was going to wait but I want to give it to you now because it seems like the right time to do it" Ansel said pulling something out of his pocket. It was a black velvet box.....ummmmmm

"Calm down I'm not asking you to marry me yet that's not this yet" Ansel said reading my face and we both laugh and I exhale.

"Ok ...I was getting ready to say like babe don't you think that's too soon....like its so sudden but yes" I said jokingly

"No not that right now" Ansel said with a chuckle & then got serious for what he wanted to say. He opened up the box & showed me the ring. It was beautiful. It was a pearl in the center with two diamonds surrounding it on each side. It's gorgeous.

"This right here is showing you how much I appreciate you for everything you do for putting up with me & my crazy life effortlessly, for being my best friend my support, my back bone, for every sacrifice pushing me constantly & most importantly making me happy. I just wanted to give you this as a promise ring. It's just a symbol of my promise to make sure to do everything I can to give you the best future, the best life, the best love, the best of everything just for you....im happy and in love with you & I wouldn't have it anyway" Ansel said sincerely. He put the ring on my finger & immediately kissed him and hugged him. I love him so much and he's really the one.

"I love you so much" I said and I just couldn't stop smiling, I can't believe he gave me a promise ring.

We had to go back to my house because I have to get ready to leave with Ansel. I was going to make us late so I kinda through everything and anything in a suitcase and left.