Privacy and Protective

Ansel wanted to have a quiet night in his house. We cooked dinners together. We made baked chicken with rice pilaf & string beans since we see Nino tomorrow & if we gain 5lbs our work out will be intense. Sometimes Ansel lets me come and work out with him and Nino his trainer. It's fun but he's crazy. I have noticed that lately Ansel has changed in away. Don't get me wrong I'm not mad about it because I like how we aren't all over the place but I do kinda have to raise an eye to why he's been a bit more reserved about us than he has been with others in the past.

"Ansel"

"Yeah babe"

"I've been thinking & I want to ask you"

"What have you been thinking about?"

"I've just been thinking about you know it seems like you've been a bit more private about us in a sense & it just makes me wonder"

"Would you want me to be more public ?"

"I know it sounds stupid & I don't have a problem it's just you seem really reserved & I'm cool with that but for the sake of my mind you don't mind telling someone we are together & it's fine I just wanted to know...."

"Of course I have no problem. I can do an interview and tell them how much I'm happy to be in a relationship with you & how much I love you & talk about you all day everyday with no problem. I choose to be reserved about you is because I've learned from previous times before that airing little small things about my relationship brings a lot of voices & hate & attention & negative energy to it & I don't want that to be the result with us. I'm protecting our privacy & I just want us to have a healthy relationship & I want to protect us from that"

"Hey again I have no problem but I'm glad I know your reasoning because I don't want to have any doubts about anything regarding us. I trust you & I just want to....you know keep us together & on the right track that's all"

"Of course. I got you. & I understand what you mean. But I'm just being protective of us. That's all."

"I'm ok with that" I said & then gave him a kiss happy that everything is on good terms like I think but now it's something I know