Part 40

Unedited.

Third Person POV

        Flashbacks (a century ago)

"I still can't get used to your human form?" Geena chuckled as the Ystn as he came out of the bathroom after taking a shower.

She was escorted back to the Shadows' Realm yesterday night after her confrontation with her Shadow half, Gemma by Purch and her other Shadow Guards that are always protecting her from the darkness.

The Ystn smiled at her gently. "Don't worry you will." He said as he kissed her right cheek tenderly.

"I don't think so as you only transform when we're in our bedroom." She told him.

"Honey, nobody know all of my other forms except for you." He told her.

"What do you mean?" Geena was confused.

"The Shadows only know my Shadow Ystn or my cloaked self, my kingdom know my human form and to the Supernatural Realm I am the king of my Kingdom." He told her.

"How come the Shadows don't k is your true identity? They're everywhere around us." Geena asked.

"They can't venture around me unless I permit it." He told her.

Geena nodded her head in understanding. "No one knows of the Shadows except for us?" She asked him another one.

"They do know of us but they don't believe we exist. They think we're a myth." The Ystn told her as he sat next to her on the edge of their bed.

Geena took the towel he was drying his hair with, and she started drying it for him before she asked. "Why?"

The Ystn smiled at her gesture. "Some of the Supernaturals ancients tried several times to summon the Shadows but to no avail, so the rumor that we are a myth started circling around until it became an established fact few centuries ago." He narrated.

"How did they know the method to summon them?" Geena asked.

"A mistake on Purch's part." He told her vaguely.

She stopped her hands movement in his hair. "Oh yeah?" Her tone indicated she wanted the whole story.

The Ystn chuckled at her demanding tons and raised eyebrows, he reached his hand out for her right cheek and caressed it tenderly. "It's nothing really, besides it happened a long time ago." He told her.

"I still want to hear it." Geena insisted.

"Around a couple of centuries ago, Purch sensed someone was in danger so he went to check whether his suspicions were right or not." The Ystn told her.

"Why would Purch go to rescue a random person!" Geena was confused.

"It wasn't a random person, that person had the same aura as you." He told her.

"What?" Geena was confused. "How did Purch know of my aura before I was even born?" She asked.

"He just knew. All of the Shadows knew as you're my chosen." He told her.

"But how? I was yet to come to this world!" She exclaimed in pure confusion.

"Wrong." The Ystn simply said.

"What?" Geena's tone was still dripping of confusion.

"This is your second birth." He revealed. "We've met once in your previous life." He added, shocking her even more.