Part 6

Edited: 04/12/2020.

Third Person POV

The Queen led Alpha Nicholas to the basement where the rogues where held.

The Prince of the Shadows, the second in command of the Queen, and leader of the Shadows' guards, trailing behind her.

Screams, whimpers, and pleas were heard from the front door of the dungeons.

Sinister laughs were heard like a rhythm to the tone of agony that was played in the background.

Nicholas' blood run cold in his veins, he didn't believe the rumours that was passed down about this kingdom until he saw it then. There in the far corner of the majestic dungeon room six of the rogues that attacked his premises, and three unfamiliar others were surprisingly unchained but couldn't even blink despite all the torture they were going through. It was like they were under some kind of strong hypnosis by their captors.

"What? Already begging? The Queen hasn't even started with you, and you're already begging?" A very handsome bulky man taunted one of the rogues who had some of his bones sticking out of his body in a sickly way. His screams only served to fuel the man's laughter some more. "What a pussy!" He exclaimed while laughing.

"Now, now, Bren be nice to our guests, they're very dear to us after all." The cold demonic voice rung through the brick walls.

"My Queen." The man called Bren bowed in respect.

"I'll take it from here." She waved her hands and everyone halted their movements.

The Alpha was dumfounded when every last one of rogues' bones and bodies came back to their original shape, was the whole damn kingdom that much powerful and invincible?

It wasn't that he was afraid or intimidated, he was just overwhelmed with all of these new information and scenes he witnessed firsthand in just the span of 12 hours.

He didn't know what to believe or what not to.

"Now, will you tell me who gave you that cheap excuse of a curse that you tried using on me back there?" She asked the rogue Bren was dealing with, the one who was holding her son captive at the Nicholas' Pack house

"F- fuc- ahh!" The rogue's attempt of being tough and unbreakable turned into a loud scream before he could live it out.

Everyone in the room growled at the attempted insult of the insolent rogue, but before anybody could act, his arm was twisted in a painfully unnatural way.

"Uh uh, you weren't just about to insult me, were you?" The Queen questioned in tsk.

"Ple- please s- stop!" The once confident rogue pleaded breathlessly.

"Then tell me, who the fuck was behind you!" Boomed the Queen in the the most frightening tone ever.

"I don't k- know."

A well manicured thin finger was rotated a little in the air, causing for the man's screams to amplify, and soon a small bump formed out of his chest from the area of his heart.

"I've encountered a lot both mentally and physically strong men along the years, but boringly enough they all succumbed before my feet before I could even lift a finger." She said moving her finger to the side a little bit more, increasing the unfortunate man's agony. "You, however, intrigued me when you dared to attack my son in front of me, and taunted what you thought was my weakness. I can't decide whether you're tricked or you're simply a dense fucker who can't differentiate between an opportunity and a risk." The Queen added.