Part 23

Unedited.

Third Person POV

It was a custom in the Supernatural Realm for the Council to hold a party on the night of Green Day where the whole Realm's leaders and a selected few of their people are to attend.

Food and drinks of all kinds were served all night long, it's a time where the leaders of each kingdom in the Realm come together and bond with one another, discuss the Realm's problems and work on ways to enhance the security of all of the kingdom.

They try to work the issues of all kingdoms and having fun at the same time.

The perfect place to build connections.

The unranked Supernaturals thrive to put their names on the limited list that would be later decided on who the lucky 50 people who get to accompany the leaders and ranked personals of their kingdom.

It was not free though, only those who can afford to have their names on the list are the ones who have the chance of attending each year.

The top 50 people of each list are the ones who get to attend the party. Each year the lists are compared if the same people from the last time one are among the new one, they get replaced so that others can get the chance to attend.

The Supernaturals despite knowing full well that they won't be going a certain year, they make sure the treasuries of their kingdoms are filled to the brim with their hard-earned money. Call it foolishness or ignorance, those mighty Supernaturals are robbed each year in the same way just for the sake of the slim chance they'd get to mingle with the higher-ups.

The party this year was a different one, music and dancing were added to the scene.

The party was in full swing, the attendees were high with joy and triumph this joyous day of theirs signifies. They were celebrating the Green Day that happened to be on the night where the Red Moon shines the brightest.

Clouds of darkness began to gather around the spot where the Supernaturals where having the time of their lives, on every part of the Council's vast lands, but it was thicker and darker on the place the party was been held.

No one noticed the sudden change, only when the Red Moon was covered with a thick cloud of darkness did they began to notice their surroundings.

The Red Moon was never covered before, even when Queen Witch Geena ruled and the darkness took control over the Realm, it still shone through the clouds of darkness.

"What is this?"

"What's happening?"

"How come the Red Moon is covered?"

"This is an ominous sign, the Red Moon was never covered before!"

"Heavens must be angry with us!"

Murmurs rose higher and higher as the clouds of darkness thickened some more.

"A message from my Queen, Queen of the Shadows Jayda Harold to the inhabitants of the Supernatural Realm." A gigantic Shadow that emerged from the darkness that seemed to have formed as a cloud and carried him to where the party was. He informed as he hovered above the ground but still was in level with the attendees, they could see him without having to crane their necks.