Part 21

Unedited.

Third Person POV

"My Queen, your husband King Mavous just entered the Kingdom." The head of the Shadows guards, Purch informed his Queen from where he stood behind her.

"Where is he headed?" She asked.

"He just summoned Varda." Was the Shadow's answer.

It was obvious where he was heading from that answer, he needn't any further explanation.

Varda was the dragon of Pritzé Luanz (Castle of the Sky). He was responsible of transporting the Royal family and their guests to the Royal Castle of the Shadows kingdom, so Mavous taking summoning him means only one thing.

He was heading to the Pritzé Luanz (Castle of the Sky).

"Let's go." The Queen said.

The Dark Forest was far, very far, from the Kingdom of the Shadows that's why the kingdom's members use teleportation as a means of transportation when going from the two places.

It was meant to stay like that, the Dark Forest was meant to stay a secret for the Supernatural Realm.

The Supernaturals only know that the Queen was somehow transformed into a Shadow, they know of the Shadows since they were the guards of the late Queen Witch Geena, but they don't know where they retreated to.

They never connected them with the Dark Forest. 

They supposed that the Dark Forest was just another maze of their Realm, a maze that their greed never ventured into.

Their fear, and for the very first time, was able to beat that boundless greed of theirs.

"Bring Blade and Curtis to my quarters in the Pritzé Luanz." She ordered one of her guards as she opened a portal for her and Purch to go through.

"Sait, Pridré." (Yes, my Queen). The Shadow guard obliged in the Old Witch language.

Only Purch learned the 'human language' as they call English, the other Shadows, being their narcissistic selves, refused to.

They still consider themselves above everybody else, they yield to no one but their Ystn and their Pridré.

Purch only learned the language because he was the connection between his Queen and the Supernatural Realm. Whatever spies that she planted outside the kingdom would connect everything right into him, whatever they saw or heard was directly forwarded to him through their minds, he was literally put in the picture of whatever that was happening.

The Shadow spies made no attempt of learning the language because deciphering the information gathered was not their job neither were they the ones to deliver the news to their Queen.

It was always Purch and with the Shadows' extraordinary ability of fast learning he didn't need any extra effort in acquiring said language.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Welcome back, honey." Queen Jayda said to her husband as she entered her quarters in the Pritzé Luanz.

Mavous was changing his royal wear into a more comfortable one, Queen Jayda entered just as he finished throwing his T-shirt on.

He turned to her in time to see her cloak being lifted up from her body. "Glad to be back." He said, kissing her lips. "Where are the kids?" He asked her.