Part 24

Unedited.

Third Person POV

"Your Majesty, Ystn is asking for you." The Shadow said.

The Queen knew he was communicating with Ystn when he stood next to her with a stiff as rock posture and how his usual completely dark eyeballs had a small white spot in the middle of each orb, something only happened to the Shadows when their Ystn was communicating with them.

"Where is he?" The Queen asked.

"In the throne room, my Queen." Purch said, "here in the Dark Forest." He added obviously. The Ystn never exited the Dark Forest unless it was for one of his outings, so it was obvious the Shadow meant the throne room of the Dark Forest.

The Queen kissed her little boy's cute pout he supported when he heard she was leaving him. "I'll be right back." She told him.

"Can't I go with you, I want to see O Tanzdé." Blade said.

"You can come to us when we finish discussing some stuff, okay son?" Queen Jayda answered gently.

"Really?" Blade asked happily.

The little boy does not see the Ystn everyday, he was either out or busy with some stuff and his mother, the Queen always prohibits him from going to him when his working. The only time he gets to meet him is at night, so the little boy tries his best not to fell asleep fast so that he could catch up with him. The Ystn, however tries to be there at least once or twice a week for the little boy.

"Really, Purch or Carlos will bring you to us." She promised.

"Okay, mommy." He agreed.

The Queen kissed him again and went out of the dining room, leaving the little boy with Purch and Carlos to keep him company until he finished eating and an order came to bring him to his mother.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"You wanted to see me?" Queen Jayda said as she entered the throne room of the Dark forest.

The Ystn was siting on his throne casually as usual, his crimson cloak completely covering him. However despite his casual posture and completely hidden form, Jayda could see the anger radiating off of him in waves.

The Ystn was mad about something.

It was not good.

Never good, when the Ystn was angry.

"Disperse!" He barked in his rich thick voice.

Queen Jayda knew the angry order was for the Shadows that lingered in the room with them, in the darkness.

She felt them retreating from the room the moment the order was voiced.

"What's wrong?" Jayda asked, concerned.

"You, my Queen have met with the Alpha without your cloak." The Ystn's tone was getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"Honey, I-" the Queen started.

"Despite knowing full well how I won't like it." He continued, cutting her off as he walked down the stairs that led to the throne.

"Honey, let me explain, please." The Queen of the Shadows never pleads, that's a version of her nobody but the Ystn of the Shadows knows.