Part 5

Edited: 04/12/2020.

Third Person POV

     Flashbacks (20 years ago).

Pathetic whore, needy slut, fucking gold digger. Those were some of the words the poor kind-hearted young she-wolf had to bear hearing on daily basis.

"You really think my brother would leave Beatrice's memory in the past just to be with you? If so let me tell you it would never happen. I would make sure of!" Snapped the little Female Alpha.

She was as if the late Luna hired her to defend her place even in death.

The poor soul had no other way but to accept the ruthless treatment she received everyday,  thinking they would some day have mercy on her. She was even ready to welcome a motion of pity if given, that's how lonely she was.

She was forbidden to call, visit, or even ask about her family and friends back at her pack, neither did her pack tried to initiate a communication with her.

It was as if everyone was punishing her for being paired up with their alpha.

Imagine how lonely it would be if you were to be condemned to live thousands of miles away from your family and friends in a place where people hate your very existence.

No mother, no father, no sister, no brother, and certainly no friends.

And the person who was supposed to be by your side through thick and thin was too busy entertaining the shadows of the past to notice how his present was slowly slipping through his hands along with the person's he was supposed to protect and love for eternity.

She was indeed strong to be able to tolerate three years of constant mental torture, humiliation, and hatred.

Along the years she developed a strong emotion of loath towards the late Luna as they so endearingly describe her. She hated each and every person in that pack including- especially her mate.

He was the one who brought her there, to that never ending hellhole.

The three people she despised with passion were her mate, his sister, and herself for allowing this to extend all those years, and for what? His love, care, or devotion. It wasn't worth it. Especially not when he had never regarded her emotions before reviving his memories with his late love in front of her.

His sister would always rub in her face how much he loved and cared for Beatrice. She would always bring their memories together whenever she was present, and he would always wallow in it like a pathetic lost child.

That night she found him drunk as usual in his bedroom, it was never theirs.

He never allowed her to enter it saying he didn't want her polluting what's left of her smell with hers. He would always come to her bedroom whenever it was time to 'make heirs'.

However that night she wanted to confront him, to tell him that she's leaving- that she's breaking every bond between her and that pack.

"The fuck are you doing here?" He roared when he smelt her.

"To talk once and for all." She said in a final tone, taking him by surprise.

She never talked back, in fact she never uttered a word after he confessed that he wanted nothing from her but a heir.